Nothing Ever changes

A/N Hi EVERYONE!!!! okay...really so far there have been three people to comment on this story.... I WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!! this disapoints me greatly!!!!! please if you r out there, anywhere in this crAZZY plANet We caLL Earth....... and u r reading this story!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER HOLY BEING OR THINGY MABOB U BELIEVE IN FAV! VOTE COMMENT AND......................u know whats comming................................... LIBRARY MEEEEE!!!!! or i shall stalk you and tackle u and possibly eat your brains and every limb on the left side of your body :D thnx..... SkyRed.

Jamie POV

I was sitting on the tiled floor underneath the shower. Letting the warm water run across the opened skin on my back. I watched as the red liquid swirled in beautiful patterns in the clear water before slowly running down the drain.

I was enjoying the peacefulness of my morning while it lasted. I was listening to the silence, the sounds comming through the open window in my bedroom. I could hear the animals out in the forest, furraging for food, the birds in the trees singing happily, the light breeze of wind as it ruffled my curtains. I was broken out of my trance by a loud booming sound on the door.

I turned off the shower and got dressed as quickly as i could. I opened my seccond window, attempting to rid the room of the scent of my own blood. I quickly opened the door and faced Markus "hey, Antonio wanted to know if you were comming running with us?" i blinked twice i noticed Markus tilt his head and sniff the air, "When are you guys going?" i asked quickly his eyes narrowed at me a little bit and i thoughhe had caught me.

We stood in silence for a minute before he shook his head, "Right now" i shook my head at him, if i went with them all now they'd smell my opened wounds... they needed a few more hours to heal. "Nah...i've got some homework i need to get finished" Markus nodded his head and turned around and walked down stairs.

I slowly moved away from the door, closed it and made my wat towards my bed. I turned on my laptop and opened a docment, as i started to scan over it i heard them leave the house, talking and laughing....they all fit in with each other and more much more open when i wasn't around. It was good that i hadn't gone, they didn't need me opposing on their lives....

I was finished all of my work in just two hours. I had nothing to do. I reached over and grabbed my i-Pod off my desk and turned the music up as loud as it could go. I closed my eyes and let myself fade into my imagination. To a place where i could actually fit in.

I stood in a clearing, leaning against a tree, this was such a familiar scene that i could anticipate what was going to happen. I turned to face the group as they walked into the clearing. Five people, two females, three males.

We greeted each other warmly, "i didn't see you yesterday?" said one of the males i nodded and gave them an easy smile "yeah, just some stuff i had to go through with my father" they all nodded in understanding.

After we talked, and laughed and ate lunch we decided to go for a run. It was wonderful, using all of my speed, feeling the burn of my muscles. This was something i could never have with my family. I let all of my instincts comeout to play. And no one stared at me when i did.

I ran and ran and enjoyed my time with this pack, this group of people until it was time to go.

I sat up in bed shaking away the dream. I could never have that life, i shook away the feeling of longing and stood up. Yawning as i stretched. I noted how my back didn't ache. I turned into the bathroom and lifted my shirt, i turned my head to look at all the new scars that ran along my skin. I dropped the shirt and sighed. There was absolutely nothing i could do about those.

I made my way down the stairs, keeping to one side. I moved inot the shadows as i heard voices, they were so happy. I watched wistfully at the young pups as they played together, i watched the way the elder brother gave the younger brother his toy to keep him smilling, and was asulted by images of my own childhood.

"Why is he even here!?" said Angelo angrilly. "He doesn't belong here!" i took a step back as he advanced towards me. Angelo glared down at me as i tried to avoid eye contact. We were outside away from the watching eyes of our father. "You should leave, before you hurt yourself playing with the wolves" he sneered at me. I didn't move "Go on! Get out of here! You're not wanted!" still i didn't move "Did you hear me, you mutant or are you too stupid to understand me!"  when i didn't answer he shoved me, i let him. He shoved me again but i didn't do anything if i did i knew what would happen. Father had made it very clear to me.

When i landed on the ground, i looked up to see all the eyes of my brothers staring down at me. Not a single one of them moved to help me. And i didn't fight back. Instead i stood up and turned briskly away from them, away from there judging eyes and moveed into the forest.

I stayed there and lost track of time, noticing how dark the sky was i feared going home, knowing the punishment i would recieve for being out this late. So i stayed there for the rest of the night, and the next day. The next morning i mooved further into the woods, hoping to get as  far away from the house as possible, i knew they would be looking for me soon....afterall i was too much of an asset to loose.

I walked for a long time, until the forest started clearing and i came to face a road. I stayed towards the shadows and passed many houses. The sky darkened and the sun went down, i climbed the tallest tree i could. When i reached the top i noticed the way i could see into the house to my right.

I watched as the family ate dinner and laughed and hugged. I watched as the mother held her son, looking at him in a that way that he saw other wolf parents look at their children, that look that i knew i'd never see directed towards me.

The next morning i walked back to the house and walked straight through the front door. My mother caught me before i could go to my room and handed me over to my father. He gripped my hand tightly and pulled me towards a door. That was the first day my 'lessons' started.

I moved out of the shadows and joined the gathering pack at the table. We sat down and ate dinner. My brothers left the table before i did. As i made my way passed Vince's room i heard what they were saying "I just hate how he always gets special treatment!" said one voice "It's hard to believe he's even our brother" "He is Not My Brother!" "Shh! don't let father hear you say that!" "Will you stop! there is nothing you can do about it that won't get you killed!" "Well that stupid Mutant better keep his distance from me otherwise i can't be held responsible to what happens to him" there was a grunt of agreement. I moved passed the door and up into my room.

The next morning i was summoned to my mothers quarters. Thats where she gave me an assignment, one of her special little projects. I clossed the door and walked up to my room, getting ready for the evening in front of me. It took me all day to be ready. I left the house and moved into the forest.

When i arrived i scouted the area. I was to move in through one of the windows on the top floor. I slipped passed all the security cameras and moved into the ball room where everyone had gathered. I could smell the sickly scent comming off them. The smell of death.

As i unsheathed one of the swords of my back i let my claws on my left hand grow out. I waited for the speech to come to an end before i made my prescence known to the group of unsuspecting Vampires. A female screamed shrill and high pitched.

I let myself relax, letting myself be seen for what i really was, a monster, a mutant, their end. I swung the sword cutting off a males head and ripped the heart of another straight from his chest. They tried to take me down but i was too strong. I lauunched one of them off me and threw him into a wall. They hissed and snarled, and i reacted it was an instinct. One that i kept locked up and hidden away from everyones eyes. The sound rippled through myt chest and came out of my throat loud. I watched the way they shrunk back in satisfaction.

I didn't liten to their please to spare them, my instructions had been clear. There were to be no survivors. By the time i finished the floor and walls were taintd red. I stepped out of the house, walking through puddles of sticky red liquid. The air around me hung heavy wiht the scent of fresh blood.

Slowly i pulled my animalistic side back and hid it. My claws shrunk back into my hand. I sheathed my sword and walked off into the forest. When i reached my families home it was morning. I climbed up into my room. I showered and walked down the stairs. I had missed brekfast. As i passed the table i ignored the looks from my brothers and moved towards the fridge. Luca turned to look at me and inhaled sharply. He studied me for a few minutes before he stepped back, and left me alone in the kitchen with the memories of what i had done.