That Time Of The Month

A/N okay so u know how last time i said i was kicking Writer's Block's butt....yeah...well....i lied...... anyways sooo, i've tosed a bunch of ideas around but i don't think im far enough into the whole story line/ plot thingo yet soo......i really have no idea where this story is going....i just go along with the flow when i write.... Fan, Vote, Comment, Add me to your Reading List ....... Enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I woke up in darkness, i blinked my eyes a few times trying to clear my vision. I didn't understend why i was awake it was the middle of the night. Not even the Vamps were up, i stood up and walked towards my window. It was almost full moon. The following night i'll be in the cage.

The wolves and vampires would be out in the world destroying things and causing havock. Because contrary to belief Vampires do go a little crazy on full moons...but then again most creatures go a litle crazy on full moons. And tomorrow for everyones safety i'd be locked up in a very small, very dark, very isolated cell.

I turned around when i heard him open the door to my room, Matthew stepped inside and grinned at me. "It'll never sease to amaze me how you always know when im comming" i smiled easily at him before shifting my eyes back to the moon outside. "Yes. That's right, the full moon in the next night" he shivered, "I can already see the restlessness in everyone" I turned and met his eyes, "Except you of course Little Cousin" the corners of his mouth turning up in amusement, "You never seem effected at the time of the full moon"

I ran my hand through my hair, "So, what are you doing up?" i asked Matthew quietly, i turned towards my wardrobe and grabbed my jeans and a clean shirt from the draws. I moved into the bathroom and got dressed, making sure Matthew actualy stayed outside the room.

"I couldn't sleep" he said, i raised my eyebrows at him in question, "Too much too much excitement, soo much suspense" i nidded my head this'd be one of the first times Vampires and Werewolves are actually scheduled to run together on a full moon.

We walked down stairs and moved into the kitchen, Matthew watched as i prepared a snack for myself. "I don't mind if you want to go and hunt down your own midnight snack" i told him he shook his head "Nah, i don't think it'd be wise considering where we are" i nodded and we sat down for a while.

After about two hours, Matthew decided he wanted to try and slep so we went our seperate ways. I moved silently up the stair and closed the door, i dumped my shoes and colapsed onto my bed.

-------------------------------------------------------- In the Morning ----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up....again and slipped my shoes on. I ran my hands through my hair then headed down to eat a meal with the others.

The meal was interesting to say the least, not a single person sitting there could keep still and all the wolves were on edge. The vampires seemed to have this type of blood lust carrying on them. I was glad when the meal was over.

"Jamie" called my father, i knew it, he was sticking to our full moon tradition, even if we had guests. I stayed behind while everyone else left to go for a very long run. Father led me down stairs after checking to make sure everyone had gone.

I had just reached the end of the stairs when he hit me, then he injected me with some type of serum. It didn't do much to me but i played along anyway. Sometimes he would inflict less damage if he thinks im weak already.

I was strpped into the chains, He tightened them till my limbs felt as if they were being ripped apart. I didn't scream or shout, hiss or growl. I was silent. Always Silent. He pulled out two knives, twirling them in his fingers. Then he lashed out at me, the ecruciating pain as the silver met blood. The flesh burning away to nothing.

He had a device, somewhere in between a lighter and a flame thrower. He would whip me and slice me then melt the skin back together and begin again. The stench comming from my own flesh made it hard to breath. Fresh air was hard to get down there.

I let my mind drift of as he hacked into my back with a machette, trying to stay conscious of everything around me, not closing my eyes, trying not to fall into some deranged form of sleep.

It took hours before he decided it was time to finish. He didn't bother with the glove this time, he never bothered with the glove on full moons, the more pain the better. He ripped into my chest, his clawed talons tightening its hold on my most vital organ, my life, my blood.

He removed his hand slowly trying to amount as much pain as possible. I was lucky i didn't pass out. He undid the chains, my body slumped onto the floor, "It's four pm" he stated. I nodded my head, he threw a wet cloth at me. "Clean yourself up! i need to get ready and we still have to put you in your cage, creature".

After i was clean enough i moved up stairs into my room, the sun would be setting very soon. I bandaged myself a little and changed into an old pair of jeans and an old T-shirt. There was no point in my dressing well if i was just going to destroy anything i put on.

I walked down stairs and met up with everyone else. "So" said Matthew, "You're comming out with us tonight?" he asked in excitement. I shook my head at him. No i would be downstairs in a small, dark, damp, uncomfortable space all by myself tonight while you all run free and cause as much mayhem as you possibly can. Of course it was all for everyones safety, a monster like myself couldn't be allowed that opportunity. But i didn't say any of this. "Nah, i wont be joining you guys, but hey enjoy your night".

I followed my mother and father down a corridor and through a small doorway. We walked down the many flights of cold stone steps and eventually came to the Cage. They tied me up in all the chains and restrictions that they could find. Then they locked the cage, from the outside. As they closed the final door i heard them lock it from the outside.

I turned my head, from the barred window i watched as the full moon came into sight from a break in the clouds. I let the moons rays touch my skin and every wall, every resraint i had put up against my other sides crashed down as i changed into this creature, this hungry, angry, blood thirsty creature that wanted freedom. Snarling, swipping. Hissing and Growling.