Here Comes The Kraken

A/N just read...vote, comment, whatever.... enjoy :D SkyRed

Jamie POV

Darkness consumed me. It drowned me, hitting me, repeatedly, back and forth. Going away long enough for me to breathe in relief just to be tugged down under those perilous crashing waves. All i feel is pain, pain in my body, pain in my mind, pain in my soul, this pain isnt new. This pain is so familiar to me that i don't even acknowledge it. This is normal.

I am pulled from my mind, brought back to reality by the whizzing sound of electric powered blades. Slicing up and down, moving in a blur. As they pierce my skin i don't scream, i don't cry. Tears are special they should be used for someone important, someone in real pain. I don't deserve them.

My clothes are gone, lying in pieces on the ground, covered in blood and chunks of my flesh. I tilt my head, looking at what once was part of my blue shirt. It's stained, stuck to the ground. If you look close enough you can just see the stained white 'E' left on the material, of course thats if you can make it out under neath a piece of my flesh, still covered in my skin and hair.

The blades stop and are ripped from my flesh, dragging half my back out with them. He sets them on the bench top, shinning in the light comming from the single light bulb, covered in a sparkling liquid ruby. He pulled out syringes with long thick needles, stabbing them through my neck and wrists before tying me up in chains, silver bands wrapping around my wrists, holding me in place.

He left the needles sticking into my arteries. He pushed down the back of the syringe, injecting me with a cloudy liquid. The salt water moved through my body, burning me from the inside. There was nothing i could do but try and endure through it. My mouth soon became dry, i craved water, i felt hot and dizzy. Verry dizzy. I was exhausted, it took everything i had to keep my eyes open and not sucome to the blackness creeping up into my vision.

I knew what was happening, the effects of the salt water in my arteries. I was dehydrated already, an effect of the salt water. It drew all the water in my arteries to it, to counter act the amount of salt. I visualised my arteries streching, as the pain from reality worked through me, adding to the image in my head. I imagined what my arteries looked like, all the pressure making it clogged up, just about ready to burst, struggling to move, slowly making its way towards my heart. I sat through the horror of what it was doing to me me, felt as my arteries stretched to near impossible.

Father stood and watched me, i knew that my face was expressionless, but that wouldn't hide the flushed look on my face, or the fact that my legs were shaking lightly with effort from everything that was happening. I knew it was getting closer and closer to my heart, and once it did, my heart would give out. It wouldn't be able to handle all the pressure.

I struggled for breath as the pain seemed to increase, i'd be dead within minutes, surely. I didn't want this pain to last very much longer. Father moved suddenly, walking forward, i saw the syringe in his hand and had to bite the inside of my mouth to keep myself from groaning in pain and frustration. He removed the first needles and stabbed the new syringes into there place. He injected the clear liquid into my arteries.

It seemed to take effect almost imediatley. The pain slowly decreesed and i seemed more hydrated, my body slowly fixing itself with the added water. It was finally over,  Father removed the needles and left the area as my breathing calmed. I sat, still tied up, i felt so much better now that my body seemed to be back in order.

Just when i had started to relax a little Father returned, in his hand two bag fulls, filled with syringes. I tried to keep my face impassive, but i was sure he could see through the facade. He knew how much pain he was causing me. He injected me again with salt water and the process began again. Over and over he injected me, letting my body heal just enough for it to be put through torture again.

Eventually i was so exhausted and so exerted that my body couldn't deal with everything that was happening. I ached all over, breathing hurt, my chest felt tight. A stickly liquid ran over my lips and down my chin onto my chest, looking down i saw the drops of red. I hadn't known i was bleeding. I focussed my attention on my face, moving my facial muscles i came to the conclussion thta my nose was bleeding.

Father didn't stop, he was relentless. Only till i had slumped down in the chains, arms moving through the silver bands, i didnt even care about the needles still hanging out of me, did he stop. He undid all the chains and removed the needles from my skin. Black dots danced in front of my eyes and i struggled to hold onto conciousness.

Father grabbed my face roughly in his hands "Don't you black out on me now" he slapped me across the face, "We're just beginnning"