Can't we just google it?

A/N so.. i know sorry doesn't really cut it.. but sorry... yeah :D i was planning on uploading ages ago.. because i was finally over a writers block and then it was Christmas now dear ppl all will be revealed in time mwahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaah :D enjoy, SkyRed :D

3rd POV

The beeping of computers, the smell of sweat, the speed of fingers rushing against keyboards. That's what she was surrounded in, a room set up with desks and computers and humans typing away as fast as they could, trying to meet deadlines... seeking information.

Her heels made no sound on the carpet as she moved, glidding across the room. It was disconcerting, she thought, that no one had looked up at her. One of her beauty was not used to being unseen, this strange action of no aknowledgment annoyed her, it gave her a strange feeling that she soon realised was nerves.

She moved closer to the outer desks as she walked, the air flowing from the airconditioner carrying her scent across the room, slowly heads looked up and saw her, glassy eyes watched her. Her beauty was enthralling, awe inspiring. Smirking devilishly at the room she turned away from them all and entered the small office on her right.

 She sat down in a black leather seat, creating a stark contrast, the black making her skin appear even more pale in the dimly lit office. The man sitting at the desk glanced to his side before looking at his screen, he paused and raised his eyes from the monitor, just realising that it was a body he had seen in his periphery. He met the icy glare of the Vampire Heiress.

Jamie POV

The forest began to awaken at daylight, the sounds of birds chirping hit my ears, the scent of rain not to far away. It seemed as if fate was on my side for once. The water would wash out any tracks and muddle my scent, making my escape easier.

I moved quickly, walking over rocks with trees for covering, leaving no tracks to cover up. I moved lithely, wary of my surroundings, listening to the sound of creatures, vampires, wolves, humans- any sign of them and I would be gone.

I had to find the truth, the answers could only be found in the information. Why were the humans doing this? What would the Council do once they found out? a more important question, Who already knew?