Ohhh! Ohhh! .... poor kid ..... poor poor kid

A/N i know this uploading buiseness is annoying you all, but at least i remembered this week right? actually don't answer that :D i just thought i might upload again now.... Hope you all enjoy, try and vote and comment, even if it is just to say "Hey... Yeah You! That strange one with your hair covering your eyes pretending to be a zombie! Yeah You!" ...... lol .... "I want you to upload, because even if this story includes a lot of abuse and stuff, i'd like to know what happens next! So stop trying to crack open that randoms head and WRITE ALREADY!" yeah, so ......enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

The anger, the great amount building up in me, not stopping. The strength, the speed. My heightened senses sharpened after the transformation. I smealt the night air, i longed to feel the wind fun through my fur, over my skin.

I gripped the bar and pulled, i heard it creak and snap. I ripped the bars in half. I climbed over them and headed up the stairs. i got to the door and shoved my fist through the wood and metal. I cut through the remainder of the door with my claws.

I stepped out into the hallway, i walked quickly up the dark, small staircase, reasurred that everyone else was out running. I moved through our silent mansion. I moved out of the front door and into the open night. I stretched all of my limbs and straightened my back in all the extra space.

I ran into the trees, i ran as fast as i could. I was a blur, i was less than a blur. I was lost to the ordinary sight of anyone else that could have seen me. I was too fast to be seen. I ran and ran and ran. I only stopped when i decided i wantedd water. I knelt over towards the river, i dunked my hands and head into the water, comming up for air.

When i had enough i took off, into the trees, over the river, into the night. Then i smealt it, blood, flowing, moving, alive. Pumping from that precious organ, i followed the scent of meat, of living animal. I followed it, stalked it, hunted it. It was my prey.

I leapt opening my jaw wide and letting my fangs come through, ready to pierce through its flesh. I moved, i sprang and......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Where am i?' i asked myself. i didn't recognise where i was, my surroundings. I was lying in someones bed. The soft feel of the cotton sheets against my skin alerted me to the fact that i was completely naked.

I scanned the room, a bookshelf, a chair, a desk, beanbag, computer, cupboard. 'Yep deffinately a bedroom' i confirmed. I scratched my head and tried to remember the night before. I remembered breaking free, the running, the nature....the scent, the hunting, the preperation to bite......then nothing. Not a thing after that.

'If i had bitten into the flesh of the...animal, i would be dead right now' i thought, comming to the conclusion that something stopped me from bitting it.

I had been so absorbed in my thoughts that i had missed the sound of moving feet outside the room. The door opened and i looked up. Meeting the most precious blue eyes i'd ever seen. I sucked in a breath, it didn't help, i had just breathed in her scent. And what a scent!

She was gorguess, bright blue eyes brimmed with worry, lucious hair, the colour of fire. She was perfect, just under 5"f tall. her skin was a sweet light milky colour that off set the light splatering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Beautiful.

She stepped into the room "Are you feeling okay?" she asked, her sweet voice flitting across the room to me. I nodded, swalling the lump that formed in my throat. We stared at her, my gorguess, beautiful, considerate mate. Everything i had ever dreamed of in a girl. Ever wanted in a girl.

Then reality, everything i couldn't have, every thi9ng i had ever wanted or needed and i wouldn't be able to have her. Not now, not later, i couldn't have anyone. They all deserved better than me, better than a monster, an ugly terible hideous beast. They deserved more than a mutant. More than Jamie.

I flicked my eyes away from hers. "Um i was just wandering where i am?" i asked her. I almost flinched when she answered, her voice causing goosebumps to appear on my arms. "You're at my house, in our spare bedroom" i nodded my head.

"W-we found you in the forest, you were alot worse last night" her breathign increased, "We didn't know if you'd actually wake up this morning...umm" i ran my hand through my hair, releasinfg a breath i hadn't realised i was holding. I had to go back to that place, back to them. Especially now, they couldn't catch her scent on me, especially because she's human.

"I-i'm Liz" she stepped closer towards me.

"Jamie" i answered imediately. She smiled softly at me and i almost changed my mind about leaving, 'maybe i can just stay here for- No! i have to go back, keepo her safe, she must be kept safe'.

"I should probably be heading home" i stated

"No! you're injured and hurt!" she said worriedly

"It's not actually that bad" i said. After a while i managed to covince her to let me go. She ave me some clothes to change into and left the room. I huffed as i sat down. I ran my hands over my face, through my hair. I had to go, i couldn't let her get involved in my world, in my hate. I dressed quickly and moved down stairs. I thanked Liz alot and finally managed to pull myself from the house.