The Aftermath Begins

AN Hey, just thougth i'd try and upload on time for once hahaha.... it's very short, but it's up, i don't know if i will upload again this weekend but i might..this chapter was a spour of the moment thing ... enjoy :D SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I could do nothing but stare, all i can do is stare. I stare at my brothers and feel nothing, i stare at Fathers body and feel nothing.I stare at Mother and i feel nothing. I stare and they stare back. All i feel is nothing as i am incapable of feeling anything else.

He just lays there, lieing on the bed, bandages covering him blood seeping through the white cotton strips. I just stood there, nothing effected me. Nothing surrounded me. Nothing is all i felt. If you can call it feeling.

'What did you do to him?' questioned Mother as she turned to face me, nothing getting through her mask. I said nothing, what could i say, who would believe me. So i said nothing, i did nothing, i just stared. Antonio stepped towards me, Markus following, then slowly the others. A whole pack, i didn't expect any less of my brothers. Their Alpha had been attacked, i was the only one that had been there, the only witness.

They wanted answers and i could tell them nothing. My head snapped up, i came back to myself. Threatened, as they moved closser towards me. If it came down to it would be able to protect myself against them. Probably not, i was strong enough physically, but the guilt and the feelings after i see what i'd dont to them. No i couldn't protect myself from my brothers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

'Jamie!' my head snapped towards Mother, 'Come here! now!' i went to move but froze at the chorus of growling that was being issued by my brothers. I lowered my eyes and my head, slumping my shoulders in submission. 'What happened out there Jamie?' asked Mother in a chilling voice, after i didn't answer she changed her question.

'What did you see Jamie?' i swallowed, Antonio inhaled deeply, he took a small step forward before he stopped, 'Jamie?' called Mother again. I inhaled sharply before glancing to my sides, there was no escape for me, i was surrounded, and i was lucky they didn't see me looking for a way out. Fear and cowering will only get me so far. I had to answer Her, giving the only answer i had.

'Nothing' her head snapped up and her eyes stared at me, trying to see into my head, into my being. 'I saw nothing'

'How...what do you mean? Jamie! What did you see!?' She spoke quickly with as little emotion as she could..... no feeling in her voice.

'I saw nothing, just a blur'