A sparkling Ring

• Dedicated to My super annoying cousin whom i love dearly :)

A/N So, how was your public holiday also publicly known and celebrated as Christmas or possibly Honica? Well that's nice to know.... Anways :D Probably when this has actually been uploaded and read by the Many Many Many Many Many Many (4-88) people who do actually come and check out this story once its uploaded, it's probably New Years, So HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! .... i was thinking of keeping this one and uploading just after midnight... but i thought what the hell just do it now :D So, hope you like it, VOTE COMMENT, WHatevs..... anyways enjoy :D SkyRed

Jamie POV

I was tormented by the sight of bright blue eyes. The small sighting of firey red hair. That scent, that precious scent.... I woke up, Liz, oh my precious precious sweet Liz. She was haunting my mind. There was nothing i could do about it. I sat up in bed, instantly regretting it as the crippling pain in my chest appeared.

I stood quietly and moved towards the bathroom, ignoring the burning sensation as much as possible. I removed my clothes and turned on the cold tap, hoping that it might be able to do something for the aching in my joints. I waited till the pain had eased somewhat, then i got out and dressed quickly, making sure my back was dry before throwing on a red T-shirt.

I walked down stairs and sat at the table, joining some of the vampires and wolves that had gathered there already. I imediately took notice of Two much louder voices comming from down the table, both raised in agrevation. "Dirty Mutt!" "Filthy Leech!" i turned my head and watched in amuesment as the peple around them avoided eye contact and shrunk away from the noise. " F!@$ing Blood Sucking Parasite!" they were both standing, attempting to intimidate the other "Uncontrolable, Worthless, Shapeshifting-" i cut in before he could finish his insault, "Would either of you mind passing the salt?"

There was silence, both had stopped and turned to look at me in astonishement, obviously they hadn't realised that someone from the family was down here. They sat down in there seats simultaneously. The young she-wolf beside the agressive wolf passed it down. I sprinkled a small amount onto the vry doughy bread roll infront of me. I placed the salt back onto the table and bowed as Mother and Father entered the room.

They were followed shortly after by my brothers and some of my cousins includding Matthew. I bowed my head respectively, like everyone else.

After the meal my brothers suggested a hunt, most of my cousins perked up at this, even if they had been warned against hunting the humans in the area, a hunt was always good fun. I headed up into my room for a while and tried to ignore the pain. It didn't seem as bad as it had been that morning, but that was mainly because i was getting accostomed to it. I already had a high tolerance for pain thanks to Father and Mother.

------------------------------------------------------------L8tEr---------------------------------------------------------------

We had gathered outside, the feelings of excitement radiating of everyone had my skin tingling and my blood rushing. I chose not to transform into my wolf or vampire states. I kept up a sort of human facade and mobilized certain senses from each part of me.

And then i ran, we ran and we ran, and we ran. I let my natural abilities come forward. The sound of the wind rushing past and the smell of the forest had all of my instincts sharpening. I let my self move, not paying close attention to what i was doing. Loosing myself in the run was always good fun, especially if you couldn't actually hunt.

I stopped running when a tantalizing scent wafted towards me, i tried to resist but i just couldn't, i peered through the bushes and there she was. My beautiful, mate, Liz. I watched as she smiled brightly and it was only then that i noticed the person standing next to her. Light hair, just a bit shorter than me, wearing a football jersey. I watched as she threw her arms around him, embracing him. "I Love it!" she squeeled, the guy smiled lovingly at her, "is that a yes then?" he seemed a bit nervous. Liz bit her lip then smiled brightly. "Yes, Yes of course it's a yes! i'm not sure how my dad'll react to the news but im excited!" The guy picked her up and swung her around in the air.

Her beautiful laugh tinkling out. "I can't believe you said yes!" he was grinning now, and i couldn't help but feel the dark curling in my stomach. Liz looked down at her left hand, bitting her lip she looked back up at him, her eyes softening. I was sure i didn't want to hear the next words out of her mouth but i couldn't force myself to turn away. "I can't believe we're getting Married!" And then the light caught the clear sparkling stone on the golden band, and i had to look away so i wouldn't be blinded by the reflecting light beams.