Im sorry part 2

As we arrived at the restaurant I looked out my window to the beautiful lights. They hung from the poles that stood tall around the building making it glow.

     There was a spinning door entrance, and at the bottom it had a blood red carpet with gold design at the sides.

      We got out of the vehicle, Lèo putting his arm in mine as we walked inside.

      "Did it have to be this fancy?" I asked looking around the place.

     "Only the best for you, ma fleur." He said looking into my eyes, he smiled and lightly kissed my forehead.

As the night went on, we had an amazing dinner. After he wanted to take me out for a stroll then head to a fancy hotel he had a reservation for.

(A/N: This next part I'm not gonna go REALLY into detail because I feel uncomfortable writing that stuff, but I'll do it for you guys so you won't be left on the edge, anyways just a warning it is gonna get heated.)

As we headed up to the room, Lèo kept lowing his hand which was placed dangerously low on my back. Sending shivers down my spine.

The second we stepped foot inside, he turned me around attacking my neck with gentle kisses, almost teasingly.

Then he worked his way up to my jaw, then my lips. As he slipped his tongue into my mouth my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me.

And I couldn't help myself but moan. He groaned a bit as he softly nibbled my bottom lip.

He then pushed me against the bed laying me down, as he proceeded to leave flaming hot kissing against my collarbone, then finding my sweet spot.

Once again a soft moan leaving my mouth. "May I?" He asked, referring to the dress. I nodded biting my lip.

He slipped the silk dress to reveal my black lacy set.

And the night went on.

One and a half months later;)

I had been sick this whole week, I didn't know what has gotten me to feel this way but I've been throwing up a lot.

I had went to the doctors but said nothing was wrong. So I FaceTimed GiGi but she just thought it was a virus.

So I decided to take the test. Yes that test. "Ok Val, you can do this. It might not even be that you never know. Just need to calm down and get this over with." I muttered to myself.

     After pacing around my room waiting for the results my alarm went off almost giving me a heart attack.

     I went back into the bathroom and look. "Oh god....." I froze.

     Positive.

         "I-I'm p-pregnant......" I couldn't breath. It's like the air was sucked out of my lungs.

     But I was also happy, I was gonna be a mother. But how was I suppose to tell Lèo?

    I couldn't. I couldn't tell anyone. But how was I suppose to hide the baby bump?

     After a while of thinking I got out of my room and knocked on Cora's room. She would understand right?

     As she opened the door, I walked in.

     "Wh- oh um ok. Is there something I can help you with?" She questioned as I kept pacing around the room chewing on my grey long sleeve.

     "Cora, I'm pregnant." I Said rushed. She looked shocked but then happy.

    "Oh my, since when? Congratulations, I'm so happy for you." She said giving me a hug.

     "But I can't tell Lèo, or at least not now. That's why I came to you." I rambled.

    "But why?" She looked concerned.

       "I just can't ok. I just.... I need time. I need to figure it out first." I Said. "And that's why I need to leave, back to Italy. But you cannot tell anyone. I'm trusting you please Cora you can't." I Said.

     She stood there for a moment.

    "Alright I won't, I promise. But promise me you will come back." She said with hope in her eyes.

    "Of course  I will. And if anyone asks where I went act clueless. They can't find me." I Said nervously.

      After saying my goodbyes and after packing, I got a taxi and headed to the airport. I decided to use my secret debit card just so uncle Jim won't track it.

    As I looked out my window, seeing the heavy raindrops fall, all I could think about was Lèo. And my family and friends.

     "Here we are miss, need any help with ya bags?" The driver asked.

    "No thank you, I think I've got it." And I did. I had only backed two suitcases.

     I sat in my seat waiting for the plan to go off, I had been in deep thought this whole time. Ignoring the others around me. It might've seem rude but I just couldn't stop thinking.

     "Alright ladys and gentlemen, welcome to London Airlines, it is currently 55° with a bit of humidity. It is also about 50% raining. It's currently 10:56pm. Please buckle your belts as the plan will go off in two minutes. Our next stop Verona, Italy."

                   •••••••••••••••

    Wow I cannot believe it...... the last chapter. It kinda seems sad even though there will be another book.  I would have never thought I'd make it this far, but you yes you reading this made it happen. So thank you for being apart of this so called journey with my book. I just wanted to say thank you for sticking this far and thank you for finding my book. I am so happy to be here writing this book that you guys love🤩💞

Also another announcement, I'm making an A/N: right now after this so stick around;)