New addition.

A/N: outfit above.

•••••••

It was a nice Sunday morning which meant we had to go back to school tomorrow. A lot has changed the past few months so going back is gonna be a big change. Which is kind of frightening.

I was currently in uncle Jim's office helping him with some files. Lorenzo was out with some new friends that he made. GiGi was at a family gathering and Jasmine I havnt seen her in a long time.

And Ryder is with Romeo, out of town delivering a package.

"Hey princessa, I'm gonna go meet up with an old friend of mine do you wanna come?" He asked.

"I think I'll stay I don't want to interrupt anyth-" before I could finish uncle Jim interrupted me.

"No it's no problem at all now come on I told them I'd meet them in 20." He said softly grabbing my hand and rushing out the door. But before we left I grabbed some cash just in case.

After what seemed like forever, we arrived at a small cafe. Once we parked we went inside.

A few seconds later a beautiful women approaches us. "Adam, what a pleasure to finally see you again." She said calling him by his middle name Jim Adam Myers.

They hugged then looked over at me giving me a hug. "Oh and who is this?" She said smiling. A genuine smile not a fake smile.

"Cora, this is my niece Valentina Anthony's Daughter." He said.

    "Oh of course, you look so much like him." I smiled at the compliment.

    "Thank you."

      "And Angelina this is an old friend of mine Cora Jones. We go way back to the old days." He said chuckling.

     (A/N: oh by the way I never clarified how uncle Jim looks like so here is a pic of who I imagine him to be and the second pic is Cora Jones.)

)

(A/N: back to the story)

       "Let's go have a seat I havnt ordered yet." Cora said lightly smiling.

     As we headed to the table I looked over to uncle Jim and saw he had a ghost like blush.

    *Dramatic gasp* does uncle Jim like Cora?

       I had a wide grin on my face and probably looked creepy but uncle Jim is gonna thank me later.

I'm probably over thinking this whole situation but I'm just go my way.

      Once we sat down, a woman came to our table she had a tight crop top that almost made her spill her melons, a plaid mini skirt and five inch heels.

      She looked like she was in her early twenties or almost my age.

     "So what can I get you?" She said batting her eyelashes to my uncle. Oh no she doesn't.

     "Um hi, if your done flirting with my uncle I would like to order." I said. I was probably being rude but I don't want my uncle being with some hoe.

    She glared at me along with my uncle giving me the 'don't you dare embarrass me I front of other people' kind a look.

     He should be thanking.  Cora just looked surprised but her eyes were thanking me.

     "Alright then. What would you like?" The hoe said in a harsh voice.

    "I would like a dark Cuban coffee, and a croissant." I said fake smiling. (A/N: have you tried Cuban coffee? It's so good my brother had some at his house and it was heaven lol ok bye.)

    "I will have a black coffee with a blueberry muffin." Said uncle Jim.

    "And I'll have the same as him." Said Cora.

     "So Valentina, what grade are you in?" Cora asked.

      "Please call me Val, and I'm a senior I go to Ablin high." I replied.

"Actually will you excuse me I must use the lady's room." I said winking to my uncle and he looked confused at first until he glared at me.

I just chuckled and walked off.

After 10 minuets I decided to walk back and I saw my uncle Jim laughing and Cora was too. They looked like a perfect couple.

"There was such a long line." I said lightly laughing.

"Val guess what Cora agreed to be in the gang." He said smiling. He looked so happy.

"I've already knew since way back about it so don't worry." She winked at me.

••••••••••••

After a long day of chatting and spending time with uncle Jim and Cora we decided to go to the gang house.

I didn't even feel like a third wheel around them. And it felt nice hanging out with uncle Jim. I rarely see him sometimes because of all the work he has.

Once we arrived me and Cora went to uncle Jim's office while uncle Jim had to answer a phone call.

"I know what you were doing." Cora said amusement filling her voice.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything. Whaaaaattt??" I laughed nervously.

She just chuckled. "Look Val, I use to have feelings for your uncle and he had feelings for me but we are only friends that's all it will ever be. Even though that today made me think am I over those feelings? No." She whispered the last part.

"I know he likes you too, because of the way he looks at you and the way he laughs at your jokes like there the funniest thing every. But it's best to see if those feelings are true rather than rushing into them. So please don't tell him what I just said." I said.

"Of course I promise. And since I'm apart of the gang now we will see after all." She said giving me a small smile.

A long time ago, uncle Jim had a friend her name was Alice Rein, They loved each other so much. The only thing that could pull those to apart was death. As the years went on uncle Jim decided to propose. They went to a fancy restaurant to steady the night off, but suddenly one of uncle Jim's rivals shot the place down. Alice and uncle Jim escaped but it wasn't long until they got cought. One of them grab Alice and put a nice against her throat as the other guy held my uncle. You see my uncle had to kill someone to be the leader, but he is to nice a decided he would fake the death and the guy would run off and never come here again. But the guy who wanted him dead found him in Alaska and came for uncle Jim for not doing his job so in revenge he killed Alice. Which broke uncle Jim. He drunk his guts out and was depressed to the point were he was close to death. And after that he promised himself never to fall in love that way he can protect his heart. But then he meet Cora Jones. And he tried pushing his feelings away but shutting her out of his life but she wasn't having it and he fell I love again. But nothing ever happened he kept those feelings locked in a box. Until today. He found the lost key but didn't do anything. But soon he will relies he was missing on.