Ablin High

A/N: picture of Ryder Smith above

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-.." I shut my alarm off before it could make another sound. I am sooooo tired I don't wanna get up but if I don't I'll get in big trouble by my parents. There currently in London for business but I say it's bull. What do they even work in anyways?

I dragged my body out of my warm bed and into my closet. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a white loose shirt, a leather jacket on top and my combat boots.

         I walked down the stair case and into the kitchen where I made myself some waffles to go

I walked down the stair case and into the kitchen where I made myself some waffles to go. Once I finished I grabbed my bag and walked out the door to my mat black Lamborghini.

It took me about thirty minutes to get to school since it was in another city close to were I live. I pulled up the schools parking lot and I could see everyone's stares.

I grabbed my bag and put some chapstick on my already red lips. I put one foot out the door for affect and ruffled my hair. I smirked as I made my way to the office. I could hear some people say my name... I guess they remember, good.

I got my schedule and saw I had English first class. When I was about to walk over to my class someone jabbed there ginger in my shoulder. I turned around to see the one and only Bethany Gilbert.

"Hi you must be new here. My name is Bethany Gilbert and yours is..." she said in the fakest smile I've ever seen. She doesn't remember me, oh well she is about to.

"Oh Bethany you don't remember me? Well I'm Valentina Myers, and I'm bbaaack." I smirked as I saw her smirk to. She thinks I'm still the scared little girl I was once before.

"Well in that case, how did you take the break up. Ha he didn't even love you. You were just a pathetic little bitch." I acted as if I was hurt but then laughed. "Haha like I care. Look I'm not the little scared girl you use to know. I've grown up, and I'm sick and tired of your dumb crap." That's all I said and walked away. I did want to start a fight this early in the day and on my first day back.

Once I reached my class which was 201, I opened the door. And tried to creep my way to a seat but the teacher cought me. "And who are you? Would you please introduce yourself." I sighed and walked back up.

"Do I have to?" She nodded giving me a glare. "Fine. Well my name is...... Valentina Myers. I'm 18 years old, that all you should know about me." And with that I sat in the far back corner next to a window.

"Ok class today we are..." I spaced out half way and slept. I don't know how long I was asleep because when I woke up the class was working on a two partner project.

Poke
Poke
Poke
Poke
Poke
Po-

"If you poke me one more time I will shove that finger up your nose." I snapped looking at the guy next to me who had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He just kept staring into my eyes which was uncomfortable. "What?" I asked a little more soft.