The gang

A/N: outfit above.
                         •••••••

The day went by fast it was currently three in the afternoon, and I was sitting here with GiGi binging on some Netflix shows. We were watching the office for the gazillionth time.

All of a sudden my uncle Jim came in.

     "Hey girls, um Valentina how about I take you to the warehouse I'm heading there to check up on it. Romeo and Ryder are coming too. GiGi can come to if she would like. It would be a good opportunity to introduce you to them." He said with a proud smile.

"Hell yeah! I've been wanting to go for a while now." I said getting all excited I looked over at GiGi and she didn't even have to answer because she was jumping up and down and hugging uncle Jim.

"THANK YOUUUUU I've always wanted to see what gangs do and stuff." I had a huge grin on my face because I was super excited.

    "Ok well get ready we leave in five." My uncle said as he headed out the door.

     It wasn't that long of a car ride but it was short either. We pulled up to a huge mansion, that look so beautiful.

    It had dark wooden doors with guards standing next to them. Colored glass and stone walls.

     We got out of the car and walked into the mansion. "Alright so this is the gangs house. Some of us live here others live near by. You can look around I'm gonna go to some meetings first." I nodded. Me and GiGi started to wonder off.

    There were people in the kitchen, lounge room and basically every where.

    My uncle was the leader of the gang so I was not intimidated by anyone. I also know how to defend myself. As me and GiGi walked we found the back yard were they were training.

   "Oh hey Romeo." I smiled at him, he was fighting a girl. She had beautiful dark brown hair with natural high lights, her olive skin making her light brown eyes stand out more.

    "Hi I'm Elsa but you can call me Essie." She smiled. I smiled back at her. There were so many people back here all fighting or chatting with one another.

   "My name is Valentina, you can call me Val." She looked at me up and down her eyes holding amusement.

"So your the girl boss has been taking about, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Oh and this is my friend Gig-" I cut my self half way because when I looked to my side GiGi was gone, and then I saw her with a shirtless guy. Just great.

"That's GiGi one of my best friends."

All of a sudden uncle Jim came. "Hey I was looking for you, anyways, I want you to come meet the gang well the founders of the gang." I nodded and said goodbye to Romeo and Ezzie.

We walked up three flights of stairs and finally made it to a big room. It was neatly decorated. It looked like a main meeting room.

"Well, Valentina, this is Rigo the hacker. Jack the quiet one, but don't be fooled by that he is very observant of things and people. Carlo the finder he knows where and when everything and everyone is at all time. Ricky the sniper. Best sniper I have and lastly Jason who is always by my side."

"It's nice meeting you and good job on your work I am very impressed and amazed at what you all do." Said genuinely happy and excited to be meeting them.

"Well if you'll excuse me I have to go find my friend I left her in the back yard." After excusing my self I walked out the door and bumped into someone's chest.

   "Ow.." I whispered.

      I looked up and saw Ryder, " oh hey Ryder I didn't know you were here." I said.

     He sheepishly smiled down at me. " well I live here but didn't tell you but hey I'm glad your here because I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the fighting arena which is allll the way down stairs where people fight for money." He said.

     I've been to many of those and there so exciting. So why not. What could go wrong?

     "Sure just text me the time. I'm just gonna go find GiGi." I waved goodbye and left running down stairs.

    I heard soft but loud screaming so I opened the door it came from.

    "OH MY JESUS CHRIST MY VIRGIN EYES!?" I screamed.

     And I found two strangers doing it. I closed the door quickly and ran to the nearest bathroom to wash my eyes.

                   ••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry for the long wait, I'll try to update tomorrow too:)