Honey eyes

The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon and waffles. I got up quickly and running downstairs after I slipped into some slippers. What? I don't want my feet to freeze.

     "Oh Goodmoring Val, GiGi wanted me to tell you that she is already going to school, she said she had something to do before so she didn't have a chance to wake you." Cora smiled warmly.

     Well great...

"That's fine, I'll just walk." I said while grabbing three waffles and putting syrup on.

"Oh nonsense, I don't have to meet up with your uncle until 12:00, I'll drive you there." She said sipping on her green tea.

I excused myself after finishing and running back upstairs to get dressed. I slipped on some cream/Carmel old skool vans, denim shorts and a printed t shirt.

          I grabbed my black journeys backpack and walked back down stairs

As me and Cora hopped into her mat black Jeep, I couldn't help but feel nervous.

      As the music played which really helped, we finally got to the building.

Students and even some teachers scattered around the huge yard. I could see the 'jocks' passing around a football as the cheerleaders practice there routine.

      I was so focused on the building and people around it that I didn't notice Cora calling my name.

      "Huh? Sorry I was thinking." I said grabbing my backpack from the back seat and opening the door.

       "Don't worry about it Val, be the badass girl I know you are. Don't take any crap that anyone gives you. Oh and I'm pretty sure that Romeo is taking you home." She smiled waving a goodbye.

     As I looked back to the building I saw a couple stares and heard a couple whispers.

       I ignored them and kept walking. As I was reaching the stairs I heard someone behind me.

      "HEADS UP!" They yelled. And in quick motion I twisted my body and saw the football flying towards me. So I quickly grabbed it and stared at it in my hand.

      "I am so sorry about that." A guy said, he was wearing a football jersey with number 22 printed on.

     "It's fine I guess." I said handing it back and started walking.

"HEY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!" Yelled lorenzo from the stair way.

     I gave him an eye roll and  said. "Dude, we have the same parents what are you talking about?" He gave me a goofy grin.

    "I know, anyways what class do you have today?" (A/N: if you're a little confused it's A days and B days(: )

      "I have art, but I need to go to the office to pick up some papers." I said.

     "Oh alright, we'll see you at lunch." He said and have me a kiss on the forehead.

I walked into the office to pick up the paper for uncle Jim, it's basically just to get my physical and flu shot and also if I wanted to get my picture taken.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up a information packet for Valentina Myers." I said to the old lady.

She looked up at me and nodded. As I waited I looked around and felt someone staring, then I saw him, he had dark brown almost black hair, honey colored eyes and tan skin. He smirked then sent a wink.

I gave a sweet smile and flipped him off watching his ego falter for just a second.

I looked back and grabbed my papers walking out.

•••••••••••••••

A/N: hello, ok so I kinda need help figuring out a costume idea for Halloween, I know it's a bit early but I like to be prepared, any ideas? :)