Classes.

A/N: outfit above.

                         ••••••••

The next morning I got up from my bed and headed to the shower. Once I was done I got dressed and brushed my teeth.

After slipping on some shoes I headed to Lorenzo's room. He came home around 10:00 last night. As I walked in he was snoring with drool on the side of his face. His hair messy and his graphic Star Wars tee wrinkled.

"Lorenzo." I said softly but he didn't budge. Ding. I just got an idea (makes evil face.)

I ran downstairs while Cora and Uncle Jim gave me weird looks as I grabbed two pans. I rushed back upstairs and sneaked into Lorenzo's room.

1......2......3......

"I DIDN T GET ANY SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL ARNT GETTING ANY SLEEP CAUSE OF ME." I said banging the pans and dancing around Lorenzo's room.

I started laughing as he went flying out of bed. "YOU COULDVE GIVEN ME A HEART ATTACK VAL GEEZEZ." He said panting.

I kept laughing until I sobered up and told him to get ready while I left the room.

I went back downstairs after grabbing my bag and eating some breakfast. Uncle Jim and Cora just chuckled at my loud action.

Once me and Lorenzo finished eating we went to the car and off to school. Well let's hope for the best.

        As we parked people started staring. I could see Gigi's car and Ryder's and even Romeos car.

    As I got out I went over to Ryder and gave him a hug while he kissed my forehead.

    "How was your morning?" He said smiling down at me. I smiled back.

    "Good, what about yours?" I said pecking his lips. He hugged me closer and I just chuckled.

      "It was ok, I have to go out of town again, but if you want you can come with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

       "Maybe." I whispered walking away.

     We all walked inside and I took Lorenzo and Romeo to the office so they can get there papers.

     "So I'll see you two at lunch?" I asked them both. And they nodded.

    "Yeah I actually have gym right now." Romeo said. "Oh me too actually." Said Lorenzo.

     "Alright well you better go now. Don't wanna be late." I told them.

    "Yes mom!" Romeo said with an annoyed face which made me laugh.

I walked into my art class and sat in the back. I saw Jasmine and I waved to her.

She smiled back, then all of a sudden my good mood was ruined.

"What do you want Bethany?" I actually almost forgot about her.

     "You May think that Ryder is into you, but your sadly mistaken. Last night me and him were doing it all night. He even told me that he would text me later today. So say goodbye to Ryder because he is mine." She said with a wicked grin.

    "Oh really because you see, Ryder works for my uncle and he was out of town. You know how my uncle is, get the job done or your out." I smiled.

     Shock was written all over her face. Then the bell rung. "This isn't over. Ryder will be mine, he just needs to know what he's missing." She said pushing her boobs more up.

     I feel bad for her, if she lost all that make up and the sassy attitude she would actually be a nice person. Oh well.

     After three long periods it was finally lunch. Bethany didn't even bother me after which made me suspicious.

     I walked into the lunch room with Lorenzo and Romeo, after we got our lunch we took a seat along with GiGi Caleb, Jasmine and Ryder.

      "So this is what I was thinking. Since it's almost Halloween I think we should throw a party at my house, and plus my parents are going to be out of town during that time. What do you guys think?" GiGi asked.

      "I think it's a great idea." Said Lorenzo.

     "I agree." I said along him. And everyone else agreed to.

     I've been so caught up with everything I forgot about Halloween.

       All of a sudden Bethany and her minions came up to our table.

     "Ooo who are these hotties?" She said referring to Lorenzo and Romeo.

    Oh god no, that's disgusting.

     "And who are you pretty lady?" Romeo said winking at her.

     Lorenzo and everyone else just scrunched up there nose except me.

     I knew what Romeo was up to, he has done it before with girls who think they are all that.

     "I'm Bethany, what's your name?" She said sitting on his lap.

      "That doesn't matter, but just to let you know your breath stinks, Oh god what did you eat onions." He said plugging his nose.

     We all bursted out laughing along with the whole cafeteria.

     "My breath does not stink." She yelled. She got up and was about to slap Romeo when I got up quickly and grabbed her wrist.

     "Yeah I wouldn't do that." I said looking into her eyes.

     Fear quickly ran in her eyes but she quickly covered it up with a smirk. I could see her other hand ready to slap me but I grabbed that one too.

    "Your not that slick." I said twisting her arm so it would cause slight pain.

     "Now leave us alone. No one here wants to have sex with you not date you so ba-bye." I said letting go and waving to her.

     She huffed and stormed out the cafeteria.

     I looked back with a smirk, but it quickly faded away when I saw the principal.

       "My office now." He said with an angry expression.

                         ••••••••••

    A/N: I'm updating tomorrow and it's gonna be a little late though because there is a surprise in the chapter. Well for one of the characters;)