A day with Romeo

A/N: sorry for the delay I've been studying for finals:/

•••••••••••

       After me and Romeo did some catching up we decided to hit town for a while. Ryder had to help my uncle with the gang which I still need to meet soon and GiGi said she needed to go back same as jasmine. Caleb... i actually don't know were he went.

"So what do you wanna do ROMY?" I said as we walked on the sidewalk in the open city. It was starting to get some what dark but we didn't mind.

Romeo had his arm around me while I ate my last bit of my strawberry/banana smoothie.

"Ugh stop calling me that ugly nickname it's not even a good one." I just laughed.

But there was still something on my mind I couldn't keep pushing back....

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave me..... when I needed you the most?" I asked starting to remember the night he left, the night I cried so much because of what happend.

He looked at me now serious, we sat on a bench near a lake.

"I had too. You know I wouldn't just leave you." He signed and gave me a tight side hug.

"I know. But why did you leave me?"

I remember like it was yesterday..... me and Romeo were playing in the backyard we were only 14 at the time. And all of a sudden we heard loud knocking Uncle Lorenzo Romeos dad went to go check he had a small gun on the back of his pants. He opened the door slowly and that's when it happend. Uncle Lorenzo got shot..... me and Romeo ran up the later outside his window and into his closet. We heard his mom screaming and it went quiet. All you could hear were loud footsteps. But there it was again the shots. I wasn't crying I knew what was happening. All of a sudden the closet door opened and came in Uncle Jim. He took Romeo and sprayed with him while I was out on the porch. Uncle Jim came back out but he was alone. I asked were Romeo had gone. And he said he needed to leave to the hospital because his mom was unconscious.
After that I hadn't seen him since 5 years later which is today.

"That day when Uncle Jim talked to me he said I needed to take over my dads business. His gang called The Scorpions. I didn't start running it until the age 16. I wanted tot tell you goodbye and that I'll see you soon but my mother couldn't wait or else she would have died."

I sighed. "Ok let's turn that frown upside down again. But hey don't you have school?" I asked with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Yup. And guess what? I'm going to you school." He smirked and I smiled too.

" oh also you get to meet the gang on Saturday." He added.

"Well finally.." I laughed. After that we stayed for a while before heading back home.

A/N: short chapter I know sorry I'm making next chapter longer since a lot goes down. And I'll try updating sooner.