Confessions

When we got to the diner, Ryder got out and was about to open my door when I opened it. "Thanks but I can open my own door." He nodded and we walked inside.

We sat in a booth near the back. The waiter came by and Ryder ordered a side of fries. I ordered a water since I wasn't that hungry.

"So why did you wanna come here?" I asked. Curiosity taking over as I looked in his eyes. He looked a little worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

     He seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and said. "Huh, nothing. Um... I just wanted to come here because I was bored and I wanted to get to know you better."

I looked at him confused. That's not the real reason......

     Just when I was about to talk my phone started ringing. I looked at the tag and it said Uncle Jim

PHONE POV.

UJ: Hey princessa. Just wanted to tell you that it's all safe to come back. It took a while I'm sorry but I fixed the problem.

V: that's great. Yeah we'll be there Sunday night.  See you soon love you uncle Jim.

UJ: love you to princessa adios.

END OF CALL.

     "Who was it?" Ryder asked.

      "That was my uncle. He said we can go back to New York. Soooo, we are leaving Sunday morning and getting there Sunday night. That way we can head to school the next morning."

      "That's great." There was a long pause before he started again. "Hey Val, can I ask or tell you something." He said scratching the back of his neck.

     "Sure." I said stealing one of his fries and popping it in my mouth.

Ryder's POV.

      How do I tell her? What if she slaps me? What if she never talks to me again? And why am I so nervous? Oh right because I've never told a girl I liked her......

     "I don't know how to tell you this........ but, I like you. I think you look beautiful when the sun shines on your smooth skin making it glow. I like how you smile to everyone but yet you're a badass. And I just really like you for you."

     She had a shocked look on her face.

     Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You just had to mess up your friendship.

VALS POV:

    "I- Erhm. Um... I need to go I'm sorry. Look it's not you or me, I just need to think things over. I like you too Ryder but let me just think this threw ok?"

What the actual fudge nuggets? Ryder likes me..... RYDER LIKES ME!?!? *insert screaming fan girl*

" yeah sure. I'll see you tomorrow morning Val. Bye."

We were both already standing and Ryder was walking away. I suddenly grabbed his hand so he would face me and I did the impossible.

I kissed him.

••••••••••••
A/N: sorry for the cliff hanger:/ but don't worry I'm posting another chapter right after this one:)