Twin brother who???

A/N: ??? Twin brother^^ (by the way this is Froy if you wanna follow on his insta it's @FROY :))

                          ••••••••

     RYDERS POV:

      I was really nervous to meet her parents but also excited.

I dinged the the doorbell.

Val opened the door, she looked so breath taking. I was amazed by how much beauty someone can hold. Her eyes sparkled, and she smiled which showed her small dimple on her left check.

"Hey, I'm glad you came." She said opening the door wider. I walked in holding a strawberry cheesecake in my hands.

"Oh hi, you must be Ryder. We have heard so much about you." Said I'm guessing Val's mom. She looked stunning. And younger than her age.

Her dad came out, he was surprisingly tall. "Hello, I'm Vals dad. Anthony. And this is my wife, Annabel." He said while smiling.

"Well come on let's eat. Dinner is ready,". We all walked over to the dinning area and I sat across Val. And her dad sat across her mom.

As we started eating Mr. Anthony asked me a lot of questions which I answered carefully.

   VALS POV:

     When we got done eating and washing our plates. My mom was about to say something with a serious face. And my dad looked worried.  When the door dinged.

    "I'll get it." I said getting up.

     "No sweetie I'll ge-" my mom didn't finish what she was about to finish but I opened the door.

     "Valentina? Hey." Said a stranger who weirdly looked like me.

    "Mom?" She tried smiling but she looked scared/worried.

    "Val meet your twin brother Lorenzo."

                         •••••••••••

A/N: sorry for the cliff I'm gonna put the next chapter later tonight or tomorrow morning. Also quick note. I changed Vals dad name to Anthony because there are too many jacks lol.