The date

A/N: can we just take a moment^^

•••••••

LORENZO's POV:

        It's been two months since my parents past away. I'm still devastated because I didn't get to see them that much. I envy Val for that. But I don't let it get to me now.

    I was currently scrolling threw my phone when I heard soft cry's coming from upstairs.

    And me being curious I went upstairs and followed the cry's to Vals room. I softly knocked until I heard her say 'come in'

     She sniffled trying to get rid of her tears from falling. She was at the end of the bed still in her pajamas.

    "What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Was it a boy? I'm gonna kil-" I was cut off by her cute giggle.

    I know I havnt been here long but she is still my little sister and I care for her.

    "No nothings wrong, well there is a problem. I'm going on a date with Ryder and I don't know what to wear mom always helped me with this stuff." She sniffled again.

    A stray tear leaving her ocean blue eye which made me sad. But then I got the best idea.

    "Come in I'll help you then. Pick out your top three dresses." I said while grabber her arms and pulling her arms as she laughed.

      She came out of the closet in a soft pink above the nee length dress it was flown and had lace at the top. But it didn't seem right. I shook my head no and she went back in.

    Then she came back out with a medium blue long dress with a slit on the thigh down. It was spaghetti strapped with a long v neck. But it's to fancy so I nodded my head no. And she groaned with annoyance.

    She then came back out with a short mid thigh green dress which had white flowers all around. I nodded my head yes and she smiled looking in the mirror.

  She then slipped on white converse. She sat down on her chair while doing her make up.

    I decided I'd help her with her hair so I tried my best curling it. I never curled hair before so I accidentally burnt my fingers twice.

      Once she was done I smiled at her she looked so pretty.

    "You look amazing." I said while she gave me a hug.

     "Thank you for everything." She whispered.

    "That's what I'm here for." I said when the door bell was heard.

RYDERS POV:

         As I rung the doorbell, I could feel my palms getting sweaty. I really liked Val, even if I didn't show it as much. She was perfect. Although she had her imperfections to me all I saw was perfection.

      The door opened she stood there in all her beauty. Although she had a casual outing dress she still made it look stunning. As if time itself slowed down, she smiled her eyes twinkling with the sunset behind me.

     She glowed as if the sun was peeking over my shoulder to take a look at her. The dress hugged her perfectly and her hair flowing with the light wind.

     I snapped myself out of my little trance and smiled back handing her the red roses I freshly picked from the bush.

    "You look amazing." I said taking in all her beauty.

     "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." She said as a light blush crept onto her checks. 

     "Shall we?" I said holding out an arm and mustering up my best English accent but failing miserably.

     She giggled, that giggle was music to my ears how it softly flowed in the air. "We shall." She said grabbing onto my arm and waving goodbye to her brother.

     I opened the door her as she muttered a soft thank you. And then we drove away to our destination.

                       ••••••••••

       Once we got to our destination which was a private part of the beach I laid the blanket down and got the lunch basket I have packed.

       The sun started going down but it wasn't dark.

     I looked over to her and she was staring deeply into the view as if remembering something. But I didn't question it.

      After a while of small talk and eating, I have found the courage I needed to ask her......

      "Val?" I asked taking a deep breath.

    "Yeah?" She asked looking into my eyes and I doing the same.

    Well here goes nothing.

      "Will you Valentina Myers be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

I looked at her and all of a sudden she tackled me.

"Of course, id be happy to Ryder" I leaned in and kissed her. A small sweet one. I smiled at her and got back up.

At that moment I was truly the happiest man alive.

••••••••••••

A/N: hope you liked the chapter:)