Beautiful.

A/N: garden up top:)

••••••

    UNCLE JIM POV:

          Once I got home, I put the key into the door and twisted the knob open.

As I was gonna walk in someone pulled my arm.

"What the?" I said as I was being dragged upstairs. "Princessa, que estas haciendo?" I asked. (Princess, what are you doing?)

"I'm gonna get you dressed, well for a date." She said rushing to my closet.

"What do you mean date? I didn't sign up for any date?" I asked confused.

"Yeah but I did. Now answer me this question honestly. Do you like Cora? I mean like like her?" She asked.

I could feel a wave of blush cross over my cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said smiling.

I did like Cora. She was beautiful, smart, independent, amazing, kind, adventurous, daring. She stolen my heart ages ago. I never knew if she felt the same so I kept quiet. But I regret it so much. She is the most beautiful woman I've layed my eyes on. The way her dark brown eyes twinkle, and her skin glows. The way she speaks, music to my ears.

"Uncle Jim?" Val asked. I snapped out of my dazed and looked over at her.

"Here put this on and meet me down stairs."

         After getting dressed in a white button up shirt, overalls, and black business pants I walked down stairs.

     The lights were dim and I saw Val grinning,

      "Ok follow me." Said Val.

     She lead me to the garden out back, there I saw Cora smiling as the lights twinkled above her.

"Wow..." I whispered. She looked beautiful, beyond beautiful. She had a spaghetti strapped rose gold dress that draped down to her feet, her hair was curled into perfection.

"Adam I need to tell you something important." She said looking a bit nervous. Which made me nervous.

       "I- I like you, and it wasn't until Val opened my eyes to the truth. I've always had a crush on you since we were young. And I'm sorry for just barging in your life all of a sudden and tell you this." She said.

       "Cora..." I said grabbing her hands into mine. "I've always had feelings for you too." I said.

     She smiled and so did I.

        After we talked and laughed I got a sudden text. I didn't open it since I was still on the mini date with Cora but then my phone kept beeping and my phone started ringing.

     "Excuse me." I said to Cora giving her an apologetic look. 

   PHONE CALL:

Stranger: Jim we have a problem.

Uncle Jim: who is this?

Alex: it's just me Alex.

Uncle Jim: what's the problem Alex?

Alex: well remember the small diner you own in London? Well anyways people are getting suspicious of your company aka the gang. People are starting to talk, and if you don't show up for a while to show them that your really just a business man, they will keep talking.

Uncle Jim: I understand, I'll go over there in two days, I'll stay for a couple of months. I did hear there was another gang that I havnt gotten the chance to meet yet so I'll also bring some of the kiddos.

  Alex and I hung up and I turned back to a worried Cora.

  "Guess we're going to London." I said slightly smiling nervously.

                         ••••••••••

A/N: this was just a quick update since it's been so long, next chapter will be longer since a lot will happen:)