Im sorry part 1

A/N: I decided to make a part two to this chapter because it's gonna be long both actually so yeah:/

                       ••••••••••••••

       It's been a month since our trip to Miami, and things have changed. Romeo ended up going into Military school, Lorenzo is still with me and uncle Jim, Cora and uncle Jim ended up getting married in Italy, GiGi is still my best friend but she left back to Alaska to visit family, and Lèo it still around.

        After Romeo decided to join Military school he's become stronger, but it never made him strict, he is still the same goofy guy I know.

     Lorenzo has been a bit quiet, I know he is hiding something but I don't know what. I'm not gonna push him to tell me though. If he wanted to talk he would.

     GiGi has calmed her actions a lot, she is still the badass I know but she's grown up. And I'm proud of her for that.

    Cora and Uncle Jim have been staying strong, so who knows maybe in the near future we might see little ones running around.

   Lèo, has been working around the house and helping my uncle with the gang. Yes, he even meet Ryder in the process. And so did I, heck I even cried. But we remained friends.

    And me, well I've just been doing my job with the gang. I've even gotten into college, but I do it online since the gang has me busy.

I was currently in my bedroom writing a diary entry. It helps me empty my mind a bit since I'm always thinking.

I had left my balcony window open, letting the cool fall air breeze in. As I was writing, there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." I Said. As the door creeked open, And revealed Cora.

"Hey Val, hows it going." She asked. I could tell she was a bit nervous for something but I didn't think much of it.

"It's going good I guess, just writing in my diary entr-" I hadn't finished my sentence when Cora spoke.

"Ithinkimaybepregnantandidontknowhattodo." She said really fast. I giggled.

"Maybe a little slower." I Said.

"I think I may be pregnant and I don't know what to do." She said nervously.

I was speechless......

"Oh....OH MY GOSH congratulations!" I Said getting up from my bed and giving her a big hug.

     "Thank you... but I don't know how to tell Adam.... what if he isn't ready?" She said nervously biting her nail.

      "Don't worry Cora, it will all go fine. Uncle Jim raised me most of my life, I mean I don't think I'm that bad but he will be an amazing father and husband." I said softly smiling at her.

"Honey? Are you home?" Called uncle Jim from downstairs.

"Well I better go, but I'll tell him and soon.... hopefully." She smiled.

I went back on my bed and ended up binging on atypical. (A/N: 10/10 great show👍🏼)

After an hour or so my phone rung.

PHONE POV:

Val: hello?

Lèo: hey babe, I was wondering if you were free tonight...?

Val: yeah, I'm just binging some shows.

Lèo: well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a romantic date with me?"

Val: yes! Of course

Lèo: Great! I'll pick you up around seven thirty, dress fancier than usual. He chuckled.

Val: alrighty, love ya

Lèo: je t'aime ma fleur (Translation: I love you too my flower)

Val: what did you say? Sorry only know English and a bit of Italian.

Lèo: I love you too my flower, now go get ready he chuckled again.

Val: ok ok, bye

END OF PHONE CALL

       I hopped into the shower after our phone call.

     After getting out I decided to start on my makeup. I decided to go with a simple rose gold eyeshadow blended with a shimmery rose gold eyeshadow. I then added mascara and some brown/rose mat lipstick.

      I then got dressed into a white silk dress, which hugged my curves. I then slipped on some white heels with a thicker heel and a strap at the ankle.

(A/N: outfit but without the fur)

After a while I heard a knock at the door. As I tried to go fast down the stairs without falling I eventually made it towards the door.

I opened it to reveal a very good looking Lèo. He had a black tux with a navy blue bow. His hair messy as always, as he saw me he put a hand on his chest and stumbled back a bit.

"Wha- oh my........ you look.... amazing." He said breathlessly. And I just giggled.

     "Are you ready?" He asked smiling.

     "Yup." I Said popping the 'p'.

     He opened the passenger side of his white Jeep for me then ran to the other side and hopped in as well.

     "So where are we going?" I asked.

            "It's a surprise." He smirked.

                     •••••••••••••

A/N: so as you probably already know this is part one of the last chapter. Next part will be a roller coaster for sure. Hope you enjoyed byeee:)