The old Diner

A/N: OMG 102k readers!? That's amazing. I hope all of you are having wonderful day and thank you so much for reading, I hope you're enjoying the book even though updates are slow and I'm so sorry for that but wow, 102k of you reading what I wrote, it seems a bit crazy and I can't even believe it💞

                        ••••••••••

After school, Romeo waited for me at my locker.

      "So how was your day?" Asked Romeo as we started walking to the front doors.

       "It was.... eventful." I Said remembering the incident in art.

   FLASH BACK:

      "Alright class, today we are painting the fruit basket." Mr. Harris said.

     I looked at the fruit basket and saw that I needed yellow paint for the bananas, so I walked over to the supplies cabinet.

    I grabbed it and opening it checking if it is the perfect shade....

      "Ms. Myers you do not open the paint her-" and as I turned to look the cabinet door closed scaring me in the process.

     And the beautiful yellow paint wen flying, landing on Mars. Harris......

    "VALENTINA!" She screeched.

    END OF FLASHBACK:

      "Wow..., well did you end up with detention?" He asked.

     "No, I talked my way out of it." I smirked.

As I hoped onto his classic black Harvey mortar cycle, he handed me a helmet. "Ok hold on tight I don't want you getting into an accident." He warned.

"I've been on a motorcycle cycle before, I know what needs to be done." I wrapped my arms around his waist as we drove off.

We are actually headed to my uncles diner, it's very popular and some of the kids from school go there.

But no one really knows that my uncle is the owner of the place, all they know is that Kevin works there. (He is a nice old man:)

    As we arrive I already see that it is packed. I grabbed my backpack that had school supplies and a wrap for my hands.

    I hurried inside seeing that GiGi was at the counter.

     "Erhm!" I coughed. She jumped back and then hugged me.

      "I am soooo sorry I couldn't give you a ride I had to take school pictures and didn't wanna wake you, I know your not that big of a morning person." She lightly laughed.

     "It's fine, anyways can you order me some fries and a coke please? I'm gonna go check on uncle Jim." I said.

     She nodded and ordered mine and hers meal. I was about to walk back when a skinny hand grabbed my arm.

    "Where do you think you're going? No costumers aloud back here." She said.

     And that's when Kevin came to save the day.

     "Ah don't worry about her Cooki, she is part of the Myers family, Adam is her uncle." He said giving me a bear hug. 

     "KEVIN, long time no see ay" I chuckled.

      I met Kevin when i was five, except we lived back in my hometown. He was in his thirties at the time, now he is a grandpa with his only grandson. His name is Caleb and lives with his mom over in Alaska.