New begining.

A/N: yes this is one of the three chapters, in the chapter, let's just say it's gonna be a lot to handle. There will be some changes, and a few surprises, along the last few chapters, Before I decide what will happen. Enjoy:)

••••••••••••

I cannot believe it, I'm finally graduating....

"WHAT UP BITCHESSS, WE FINALLY GRADUATED." GiGi squealed as she brought us into a group hug.

I slowly pulled myself out and walked over to Lèo, after the whole situation we ended up getting a lot closer. And then he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Hey babe." He smiled sweetly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

"It's finally happened huh? We graduated." He said into my neck.

I just smiled warmly.

"Hey guys lets take a group photo." Said Lorenzo.

As we all huddled in trying to take the picture, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

I just couldn't believe what an amazing family I have.

*snap*

"Why are you crying?" Asked GiGi pulling me into a hug.

"It's nothing serious, it's just. I want to remember this moment to last." I Said.

She 'awwed' and hugged me, a few tears of her own rolling down too.

"Ah come on guys let's not cry or else I'm gonna cry." Romeo said, and we just giggled.

After taking pictures with other friends and family, we decided to go on a vacation before college.

We were going to Miami!

••••••••••••••

As I was in my room packing GiGi burst through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I Said looking at my broken door.

"It was locked and I had an emergency." She said.

"It wasn't locked...." I Said, looking back at her.

"Well I just couldn't open it, now help. Should I take the pink floral bikini, or this all red one?" You've got to be kidding me...

"Why don't you just take both?" I asked.

"YOU'RE RIGHT." She said exitedly.

I just sighed and started cleaning up the broken door.

     Later that day we headed to the airport and checked in our bags. 

      "Are you ready?" Lèo Said as he intertwined our fingers together.

     We were currently sitting in our seats as the plane was gonna take off any minute now.

     "Yeah..." I whispered. I took a deep breath and layed back in my seat trying to relax.

    Miami here we come....

                      ••••••••••••

A/N: sorry for the bad chapter I'm trying to make this an intro to the new beginning, next chapter will be longer I promise:)

P.s I'll update next chapter by Saturday and the last chapter by Tuesday, then bonus chapter Thursday, THEN I'll update you guys on Saturday about what is gonna happen and all that good stuff:)