Why Won't You Love Me {Part 5}

Why Won't You Love Me by 5 Seconds of Summer

Why won't you love me?

You imagine when you close your eyes

You're with me on the other side

So why won't you love me?

****

You woke up to the sun shining through your blinds, effectively keeping you from going back into dream land. You squeezed your eyes tight as you flipped over away from the light, a small grunt of annoyance leaving your lips.

"Y/N..." You heard a voice next to you whisper, its deep raspiness making your eyes flutter open in confusion. Your eyes immediately connected with hazel ones, your brain immediately reminding you of everything that had happened the night before.

"Did we really...." You didn't finish your sentence, his shirtless appearance combined with you being 100% naked under the covers already confirming what you were going to ask. "I know this is just going to complicate things between us even more than it already is. I'm sorry." You spoke up after a few beats of silence.

You took a deep breath while shuffling around so the blankets would cover you better before Ashton finally spoke. "I mean...It will only complicate things if we let it...right?" Ashton tried to sound as casual as possible but failed miserably.

"What happened last night...I don't regret it." He added, smiling slightly as your cheeks turned bright red. "I don't either." You replied, your stomach doing flips as you saw his face light up at your words.

"I really do love you Y/N, I hope you know that." Ashton spoke again, his tone turning serious. "I do... I truly do. I love you too Ashton." You slowly moved over closer to him, closely watching his face to see how he'd respond.

He immediately slid closer, his arm lifting up to let his arm wrap around you. You pressed your cheek on his chest as your arm slipped across middle, your nerves on hyperdrive as his hand started to slowly move up and down your back.

"So, we're gonna give us a try?" Ashton murmured, his voice giving away how hopeful he was. "I don't cuddle naked with just anyone Ash." You playfully responded, making him let out a few giggles.

"So, it's official... We're together?" He questions, making you sit up slightly to look at his face. "Yea...it's official." You let out a big laugh as Ashton immediately tackled you into a hug, pressing light kisses on your neck and shoulders.

"Finally." He happily whispered.

AN: Quick little ending to WWYLM! Wonder if I'll do another song preference? *smirks*