Working Out

"Y/N! Let's goooo!" You heard Ashton yell from downstairs. You rolled your eyes and tightened your ponytail before grabbing your phone and going down the stairs. "I'm ready ok?" Ashton pulled you in for a quick kiss, "Finally. We're gonna be late. The trainer will flip out when we get there because of you." "Well excuse me for making sure I looked presentable." You said as you grabbed a water bottle and walked out the door to Ashton's car.

"Presentable how? You don't need makeup we're working out not going on the red carpet." Ashton said as he drove to the gym he was being trained at. You didn't want to be anywhere near a gym, but Ashton had begged you to join him and lets be honest, you didn't mind coming and watching your boyfriend work out. He pulled up the gym and you both got out of the car. Ashton grabbed your hand and walked into the gym and up to the front desk.

"Hey I'm Ashton Irwin and I'm here for my session with Caspar." The lady behind the desk smiled, "Ok he's running a bit behind so why don't you both go and stretch so when he's done you'll be ready to start." Ashton thanked the lady and you both walked into the gym area.

You threw your stuff down next to Ashtons waterbottle and jacket and started stretching your legs since you planned to run on the treadmill while Ashton trained. Ashton stuck his tongue out at you while doing simple arm stretches, making you smile and do it back. "Ashton! Good to see you." You both turned to see his trainer Caspar walking over

"So I know this wasn't planned, but I got scheduled with 2 people today, and the other person got here before you. I'm gonna have my assistant train you today instead, I hope that's ok." Ashton shook his head and smiled, "No that's fine. Who's your assistant?" "I am!" You looked over to see a tall, skinny blonde wearing nothing but a sports bra and short shorts.

"My names Jess! Its so nice to meet you Ashton!" Ashton shook her hand and looked over at you, "O I forgot, this is my girlfriend Y/N. She usually wouldn't be caught dead in a gym, but I made her come." Jess laughed and looked at you for a second, "Honestly I have the opposite problem I love them gym so much. Working out and being healthy is my life! But I guess we all have our own preferences" She said with a sneer towards the end.

You frowned slightly while she and Ashton laughed before they walked off to workout. This isn't gonna end well.

***1 hour later***

To say that this wasn't going how you planned was an understatement. Instead of simply walking on a treadmill and watching your sexy boyfriend workout, you were watching a woman who would be any mans dream girl practically throw herself at your boyfriend. What was even worse was your boyfriend seemed to be enjoying it!

You watched as she would touch his muscles and back as he lifted weights, and would say something that would make Ashton smile and laugh like it was the funniest thing hes ever heard. The more you watched on, the more upset you became.

You looked down at your own appearance and started to compare yourself to the stunning woman who was 3 feet away getting really close to Ashton. You looked at how her body screamed fitness and beauty while yours screamed food and laziness. You had never had a strong self-esteem, but Ashton had made you feel beautiful when nobody else could. Your thoughts were interrupted when someone cleared their throat trying to get your attention.

You looked up to see none other than Jess herself. "Why aren't you training Ashton?" You asked while stopping your treadmill that was barely moving to begin with. "He's doing squats right now and I volunteered to come see how you were doing. And let me just say you are one sad looking person. I mean, you are barely even working out! I look at Ashton and he screams healthy and sexy and then theres you! I have no idea how he's even still with you! Do you even care about your appearance? If I were you I'd really consider working hard to change myself before your boyfriend decides to leave you for someone better. Like me." You opened and closed your mouth, not knowing how to respond while your eyes filled with tears.

You had already thought all of those things before, but with someone else saying them; they had to be true. Without saying anything you ran to the bathroom and closed and locked the door while tears streamed down your face. You sank down to the floor and pulled your knees up to your chin, all while tears kept coming out like a never ending flood.

"Y/N? Babe? What's wrong?" You heard Ashton on the other side of the door. "Its nothing Ashton, I just don't feel good." You say, trying to dry your tears as best you can, while standing up and opening the door slightly. Ashton went from looking concerned to alarmed when he saw your face, "Y/N why are you crying?" You went to deny that you were, when Ashton walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind him. He grabbed your face and made you look up at him, "Tell me please. I don't like seeing my beautiful girlfriend cry."

With that one sentence you felt something ignite inside of you. You pushed Ashtons hands off of you and stepped back. "Don't say that bullshit Ashton. I'm not beautiful, I'm hideous. I'm ugly, fat, and everything in-between. Hell I look like shit compared to the models you used to date. But you know who does? Jess. So go and be with her because you deserve someone as beautiful and athletic as her."

Ashton stared at you for a long time, before walking over to you and kissing you hard. You tried to push him away at first, but he only kissed you harder. He pulled away and you could see he was close to tears. "Y/N...I don't care. I don't care that you don't look like my exes, because you don't need to. I don't care about Jess, shes just a trainor. I only care about you. No one compares to you (AN: Where my 1D fans at?) You are beautiful. It's not bullshit, it's a statement. No one makes me feel the love that I feel when I'm with you. If you don't believe me now then I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you see what I see."

You hugged Ashton tightly as tears fell out of both yours and Ashtons eyes. Ashton let go and grabbed your hand, "Now let's leave this gym and go home so I can show you how beautiful you are." You blushed lightly and nodded. On the way out, Ashton stopped to tell Jess he was leaving his session early. "Ah why!?" Ashton smiled at you before turning back to Jess and replying, "I wanna go home and have sex with my girlfriend."