Lost

You were watching your boyfriend on stage with his friends from backstage. They were in the middle of the US part of the tour, and you had been with them since the beginning because you were on summer break.

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR HAVING US! GOODNIGHT!" Luke yelled into the microphone before he ran offstage with the rest of the boys. "Good job guys you did amazing, as usual!" You said while going to hug Ashton. "Thanks babe!" He said while returning your hug. "Ok guys everyone needs to head back and pack their stuff so we can get out of the venue so the people can clean."

You nodded and ran to grab your bags while the boys packed and changed out of their sweaty shirts since they couldn't shower until they got to the buses. Soon everyone was walking to the buses and there were a few fans standing near the barricades yelling the boys names.

"ASHTON CAN YOU PLEASE COME HERE ASHTON!" one girl was yelling while waving her arms. Ashton turned and handed you his duffel before running over to talk to the girl and her friend. "O my God Ashton I can't believe I'm talking to you right now o my God!!!!!" Ashton chuckled and smiled at her while she tried to calm down, and you couldn't help but smile too.

"Can you maybe kiss my cheek while she takes our pic?" The girl asked while her friend held her phone up. "Nah no problem." You watched as Ashton leaned forward to kiss her cheek when she suddenly turned her head and smashed her lips onto Ashton's. You gasped and dropped Ashton's bag as he pulled away and looked at the girl, absolutely stunned.

"O MY GOD STELLA! YOU DID NOT!!" her friend yelled while Ashton turned and started to walk back to you. "You did NOT JUST DO THAT. WHAT THE HELL!" You yelled while stomping over to the girl. "Y/N! Stop lets go." "NO I'M NOT. SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT. SHE CAN'T JUST KISS PEOPLE WITHOUT THEM WANTING IT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" The girl and her friend ran off cackling and waving the phone in the air while you were seething.

Ashton pulled you towards the buses and practically shoved you into the bus. He led you by the other boys, back into the back of the bus, before turning to look at you. "Y/N, what the hell. Chill out." You felt your mouth drop open at Ashton's statement. "Chill out?! How am I supposed to chill out when a girl just shoved her tongue down your throat for no reason other than to start shit!"

"Y/N, honestly its not that big of a deal. It happened to Michael before. You don't have to be jealous over a fan. Jesus, I didn't know you were that type." "What type? The type who gets pissed when their boyfriend gets kissed by another girl? I think that's called any type of sane girl you friggin asshole! What if the tables were switched huh? What if a guy just decided to make out with me. Would you just cheer him on? Would you wanna go hang out with him and be besties afterward?!" You jabbed a finger into Ashton's chest.

"Please that wouldn't happen." You laughed and shook your head. "You're just denying it because you know I have a reason to be mad. You know I'm right." Ashton shook his head and turned away. "Whatever Y/N I'm not gonna stand here and hear you bitch about something that isn't even a big deal. I'm going to take a shower."

You stood there slowly getting madder and madder before you decided you'd had enough, so you stomped off the bus and went for a long, relaxing walk.

AN: Part 2?