Why Won't You Love Me {Part 2}

Why Won't You Love Me:

Why won't you love me?

You imagine when you close your eyes

You're with me on the other side

So why won't you love me?

Few drinks deep at a table for one
The place we like to go
And you take yourself home again

Three missed calls at 2 AM
And you say you never heard
You're late to get to work and then

Y/N's POV:
You let out another laugh as Luke and Calum danced around the room to Bon Jovi, "It's LITTTTT!" Luke screamed as he jumped off Ashton's couch.

"Luke stop before you break something you little shit." Ashton yelled before sitting down next to you, his arm wrapping around your shoulders naturally. "But Ashton...Bon Jovi..." Luke whines before laying down on the ground.

"Come on babe, let him dance around. It's entertaining when Luke's drunk." "Yea Ash, listen to your girlfriend and let Luke be FREEEEE!" Calum protested.

You laughed as Luke started doing to the worm, Ashton shaking his head at all of you. You leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, "C'mon you know you love us." Ashton smiled down at you, making your heart flutter. "Of course I love you. So much."

*

You let out a gasp as you sat up, frantically looking around the room. "It was a dream Y/N. Just a dream." You mutter as you lay back down, your head pounding from the drinks you had downed at the bar.

You had went to your favorite bar to try and have a good time, even though it only brought up bad memories since it was Ashton's favorite bar as well.

After a few drinks you had ended up taking yourself home, having not made any effort in finding someone like you usually do.

"So, no one told you life was gonna be this wayyyy" You jump slightly as your phone starts going off. You look at the time and see Ashton is calling you at 2am.

"What the hell Ash..." you shake your head while turning your phone on silent and going back to sleep.

*

You took a deep breath right when the doors open, every head turning your way. As you walk forward, your eyes lock with hazel ones making a smile spread across your soon to be husbands face.

You felt your heart speed up as you came to a stop in front of the altar. "You look. So beautiful." He whispers as he intertwines your hands, his eyes cloudy with tears.

"We are gathered here today to join Y/N Y/L/N and Ashton Irwin in holy matrimony."

*

You open your eyes and slowly look over at your clock, your eyes widening as you see the time. 'SHIT!" You yell as you jump out of your bed, running to get ready since your alarm had never went off for work.

You go to check your phone to see why it didn't go off and three missed call notifications pop up, reminding you of when you put your phone on silent when Ashton called.

"Shouldn't have put my phone on silent." You berate yourself as you run out of the house, you were going to be late to work for sure.