Shopping

"Oh well just keep looking, looking, looking, LOOKING...anD LOVE MEEEE!" You heard your boyfriend yell from the shower, his voice cracking as he screamed the last "looking".

You barely knock on the door before the singing stopped completely and the shower turned off. Ashton let out an awkward cough as you heard the curtain pull back. "Yes?"

"Ashton you said we were going to go shopping two hours ago, do you mind finishing your concert later so we can go?" You jumped back slightly as the bathroom door opened, revealing a towel clad Ashton.

"I wasn't having a concert. And I'm almost ready just give me a second yea?" You giggled as you reached out and twirled one of his wet curls onto your index finger. "Of course, just please don't slick your curls down today. Embrace these beauties."

Ashton shook his head slightly, making his hair fall off your finger. "For you, I will." You smiled slightly before shoving his chest, pushing him back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

***5 Minutes Later***

"Ok where to?" Ashton asks as he turns the car on, slowly backing out of the driveway. "Well that comic book store is having a really big sale today and they have some really cool t-shirts."

"Should have guessed, my little nerd wants to go splurge at a comic book store." Ashton laughed, teasing you for your love of comics and superheroes. "Look they have music stuff too, don't act like you don't love that store too."

"Touché. I wonder if they have our album there." You tap your index finger on your chin before shrugging, "Probably, it's a damn good album."

Ashton looked over at you before putting his attention back on the road. "I thought you were going to say something mean, I didn't expect that." "I can be nice sometimes, it's a quality I have but don't like to use too much." You teased as Ashton pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off, reaching over to ruffle your hair slightly before getting out.

"Ashton Fletcher!" you yell while trying to fix your hair. He always did this to annoy you, he knew you hated having your hair messed up. "And you wonder why I'm always mean." You comment as you walk past Ashton and his outstretched hand, ignoring how he wanted to hold your hand.

As soon as you walk into the store, you notice a lot of people had come to take advantage of the sale. You begin to walk around the store, taking your time since you were in no hurry.

"I'm going to see if our album is actually here, I'm curious. I'll be right back ok?" Ashton mutters from behind you, squeezing your hips slightly. "Go for it." You nod before continuing your shopping without him. 

As you walk around you start to notice how an older man was following close behind you, always standing nearby. You felt your anxiety start to spike as you looked around for Ashton.

You tried walking in a circle, going out of your way to get to certain places in the store. No matter what he always ended up near you, acting like he was interested in something else whenever you'd look in his direction.

You shakily pulled out your phone, trying to send a quick text to Ashton without letting your guard down.

You: Ash I need you to come here right now

Ashton: Where are you is everything alrite?

You: There's a guy following me. I'm at the posters

"BABE!" You jump slightly as you jerk your head towards the sound. "There you are, been looking for you everywhere!" Ashton practically yells as he pulls you into his side and presses a sloppy kiss on your forehead.

"Sorry." You mumble, staring into his eyes and seeing how worried he was under the calm act he was putting on. Ashton looked up and locked eyes with the creep who was following you, making the guy quickly turn and act interested in something else.

"Is that him?" Ashton whispers casually, trying not to let the guy know. "Yes." You whisper back, tightening your grip on Ashton's waist as you pretend to look at the posters in front of you. "Let's go. Now." Ashton starts to steer you to the front of the store, both of you acting as natural as possible.

"Ash he's still walking behind us." You shakily remark, making Ashton quickly turn around. You watch as Ashton glares at the man, his hand clenching yours tightly. "You got a problem mate?" Ashton spits out, making the man stutter in shock.

"I...No."

"Well you better back off and leave us alone before we do have a problem." You both turn and exit the store, your hands shaking like crazy as you climb into the car.

"You're ok right?" Ashton asks as he turns the car on and quickly locks the doors before putting all his attention on you. "Yea just really shaken up is all. Thank you." Ashton smiled and leaned over to kiss you before sighing into your hairline, the stress he had felt slowly leaving his system.

"Did you find your album?" You question, trying to lift the somber mood. "No, they didn't have it. Guess they don't carry our music."

"Or they sold all of copies they had." You offer, making Ashton shake his head slightly.

"I love you." He breathed out before pulling away and starting to drive home, his hand holding yours tightly.

AN: 2 things!

1) The song Ashton is singing in the shower is Love Me by 1975, just so you know how he's singing XD

2)This imagine is based on personal experience. I was shopping in a comic book store and this guy was following me around the entire store. Dude scared the shit outta me.

So this is just a reminder to BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!