Photography {Part 2}

***Ashton's POV***

I sighed and looked over at my phone for probably the fifth time today, checking for any new messages. None. "Dude seriously can you stop checking your phone? Just relax, it's a weekend without Y/N, not a year." Luke said from the couch opposite of me.

"Like you can talk, you brought Petunia along with you." Calum snorted while Luke glared at me. "Petunia is obviously different. She needs me. She can't very well feed herself or take herself out for a walk or..." "Okokok whatever, drop it." I moaned out as I threw a guitar pick at Luke's head. "Dude, just call her if you want to talk to her." Michael mumbled out while rapidly pressing buttons on his gaming controller.

I sighed and picked up my phone, trying to decide whether or not to call her. "I don't want to bother her and be clingy. She said she was gonna hang out with her friends tonight." Calum groaned and slammed his face into a pillow, "Ashton that's what you're supposed to be doing, but it's pretty obvious that we won't have your full attention until you call her." I nodded and dialed her number while walking out of the room for some privacy. "Hello?" Y/N cheerily spoke into her phone. "Hey, babe! I'm not interrupting your time with your friends am I?" I asked.

"No Ashton, you're not. I'm at home by myself, watching Netflix." I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement, "Wait what about the whole 'girl's night out' thing?" Y/N chuckled slightly. "Nah, I wasn't feeling it tonight so I stayed in." "What do you mean you weren't feeling it?!" Y/N sighed and there was a few seconds of silence before she whispered, "I just really miss you Ash...and I KNOW it's only a weekend, but you just got back from the tour and I just...really miss you. So I stayed in because I didn't want to hear my friends make fun of me for missing you."

I rubbed the back of my neck as I digested her words, "I miss you too. A lot. The boys made me call you because I couldn't concentrate on writing." Y/N giggled slightly and I smiled at her laugh, God I missed her. "Well hang up, and go write some bomb ass songs with your best friends. I love you." "I love you too." I replied immediately before hanging up and standing there. I grinned as I stared at my wallpaper, the picture I took of Y/N the morning before I left.

In a spur of the moment decision, I logged onto Instagram and clicked the new post button. I picked out the picture of Y/N and added a black and white filter before typing a quick caption and posting. I nodded my head slightly and turned off my phone, ready to start writing.

***Y/N's POV***

You were sitting in bed, watching Netflix when your notification bell went off on your phone. You saw that Ashton had posted, and you quirked an eyebrow before opening Instagram to see it. You gasped as you stared at the picture Ashton had taken of you two days ago.

You glanced down and read the simple caption, "Out of all the people in this world, I only care about this beautiful creature. Photo Creds: Me" You felt happy tears fill your eyes and you couldn't help smiling like an idiot. That all went away when you saw the comments.

"Oh so you don't care about your fans? Wtf Ashton, I can't believe you."

"He cares more about his bitch then his damn fans? Never liked Ashton, 5SOS can do better without him."

"She doesn't deserve him the nasty ass skank."

You started to feel overwhelmed with the wave of negative comments. You usually tried to ignore the hate, but all of the hate Ashton was getting just for posting this was getting to you. If he got this much hate for dating you, would that mean he would lose fans?You didn't want to be the reason he lost his fans, especially since his fans and his music were his life. Tears streamed down your face as you sat there, hating yourself for getting Ashton into a position like this. Telling yourself over and over again. This is all your fault