Photography

You rolled over in your bed, slowly waking up. You reached over and felt around the bed for your boyfriend. You peeked your eyes open and lazily looked around the room. "Ash?" You sat up as the bathroom door cracked open, and Ashton casually walked into the closet with his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

When he walked out with his duffel bag, your furrowed your eyebrows. "Morning lazy." Ashton said, muffled from the toothbrush in his mouth. "Why did you get your duffel out?" you asked as you rubbed your eyes slowly, trying to wake up fully.

Ashton walked into the bathroom and rinsed his mouth before replying, "I'm going on that weekend writing trip with the boys. Remember?" You pouted your lips as you watched Ashton throw a few outfits into his duffel, not happy about him leaving for the weekend.

"But Ashhhhh what am I supposed to do?! I have off work all this weekend!" You said sulkily. Ashton smiled at you as he picked his camera up off the dresser and set it next to his duffel, "Call your friends and hang out with them. Have a girly sleepover. Watch romantic movies and cry together."

"Ash, you watch romantic movies with me. You also cry." You giggled as Ashton glared at you. "Well you can do it with your friends while I'm away. I won't miss those sad ass movies."

You rolled your eyes and slowly reached over to grab Ashton's camera while his back was turned. As you sat back with the camera, you lifted it to your eye and zoomed in on Ashton's butt. Giggling, you took a picture.

Ashton's head jerked toward you as soon as the camera made the click noise. "Did you just take a picture of my ass?" Ashton asked while stalking toward you. You quickly shook your head in denial even though your laughter told a different story.

"LIAR!" Ashton yelled as he jumped on top of the bed and wrestled your arms above your head. You let out a shriek as you struggled against Ashton's grip, he had straddled you and had pinned your arms above your head. "Now. Tell the truth." You went to deny it again but Ashton reached down and tickled your side, making you lose your breath from laughter.

"ooooookkkkkk!!! Please just stop!" You yelled. Ashton stopped tickling you and raised an eyebrow. "Yes. I did take a picture of your ass. But in my defense, it looks amazing in your boxers. I mean if you walk around in just your underwear, you can't expect me to not take a picture." Ashton rolled his eyes and grabbed his camera that had been set to the side.

"Well if you got a picture of me, I want a picture of you." He said while letting go of your arms. "No, you're not taking a picture of my ass." You scoffed. "Not of your ass Y/N. Trust me I have manners, unlike you." Ashton sat back a bit, still straddling your waist, and put the camera up to his eyes. "Smile!" You groaned and covered your face with your hands. "Nooooo Ashton I'm probably hideous!"

"You're not! Now please just show your gorgeous face, and I promise I'll let you take as many pictures of my ass as you want." You started laughing and immediately covered your mouth, closing your eyes in the process. You heard a click and opened your eyes to see Ashton smiling at his camera.

"This is my new favorite picture." He said quietly, making you blush immediately. "I'm gonna miss you this weekend." You smiled and leaned up to kiss him before laying back down.

"Nowwww about those ass pictures I was promised.?" Ashton giggled loudly and shook his head, "I love you so much."

AN: I am sooo sorry I haven't been posting >.<