Sickness

You slowly sat down on the couch next to Ashton as you tried to act as normal as possible. You hadn't been feeling good practically all day. You had a major pain in your side and had barely eaten anything all day in fear of puking it all back up.

You had been hiding it from everyone else, not wanting to worry anyone, especially since 5SOS was currently on tour and they had a show today. Now you were all backstage after their performance, and Calum and Luke decided it would be a good idea to order pizzas before having to get back on the buses and go to the next city.

They were all arguing over who got what when Ashton leaned over with his plate and gestured for you to take a piece of pizza. "I'm good Ashton. I'm not that hungry." "Come on babe, just eat half a slice at least. You need to eat something, I haven't seen you eat at all today." Ashton said looking at you worriedly.

You sighed and cut the slice in half before eating it slowly. Ashton smiled and turned back to his friends, satisfied you were fine. You felt your stomach start to churn more and more and the pain was slowly getting worse. You squeezed your eyes shut and leaned your forehead against Ashton's shoulder.

He turned and smiled down at you, thinking you were just tired. He leaned down and kissed your hairline before pulling back with his eyebrows raised. "Why are you hot?" "Thanks Ash. You're not so bad yourself." You said trying to play it off, but he wasn't having it.

"Y/N, seriously why are you burning up? Are you sick?" You had barely opened your eyes to disagree when you felt another sharp pain and you groaned in reaction. "You are sick! What the hell Y/N why didn't you tell me?!" Ashton said while setting his plate down and grabbing your shoulders gently. "I didn't want you to worry. I'm totally fine." "Bullshit! You are burning up and obviously in pain. Come on." Ashton picked you up bridal style and walked towards the venues exit. "Guys, Y/N is sick so we are gonna go ahead to the bus and lay down. Don't be late, we gotta leave here by 11."

All the boys nodded and yelled FEEL BETTER Y/N! at you as Ashton carried you out to the bus. As soon as he got to his bunk, he laid you in it before taking off his shirt and climbing in next to you. "If you don't feel better in the morning, we are going to a doctor." Ashton said while pulling the sheets over you. You barely nodded as you laid your head down on his chest, too exhausted and sick to reply.