Waste Of Time

You heard your boyfriend and all of his bandmates come into the house as they were all pretty rowdy. You glanced back over the worksheet you had been stressing over for the past 2 hours and decided you could maybe ask Luke for some help since he was so good with math. You got up and carried your math work with you into the living room and was loudly greeted by the 4 boys.

"Hey babe!" Ashton said as he walked over and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey guys." Ashton looked down and noticed the math work in your hands and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you carrying that around?" "Well I've been trying to get this right for the past two hours and I can't get it right so I figured Luke could help me out if he doesn't mind." Luke smiled, "I don't mind." You grinned and ran over to sit next to Luke as he started to look at the problems you were having trouble with.

**30 minutes later**

You sighed as you rubbed your head, trying to relieve the headache you had. Luke had been trying his best to teach you how to do the problems, but it didn't matter. You just couldn't get it. "Luke I just don't get how you got that answer!" before Luke could reply Ashton laughed and interrupted, "Mate you might as well give up trying to show her how. She isn't gonna learn it. I've told her the career she's going for is too much for her to handle."

You glanced down as your cheeks flushed red. It was true Ashton had mentioned he was worried you were getting in too deep with the career you had chosen to study. But he had never said it like that.

"Ashton, that's a little rude don't you think? You're not giving Y/N enough credit." Michael said from across the room. "Yea man I'm sure Y/N will get it soon." Calum chimed in. Ashton scoffed as he shook his head and took another sip of his beer, "I'm not being rude. Y/N is smart in certain areas but that isn't one of them. She's just not meant to be what's she's going for. It's a waste of time." All of the boys stared at Ashton in shock before turning and looking to see what your reaction would be.

You slowly nodded your head as a tear fell out of your eye. "He's right.....I'm not meant to do this." You quickly stood up and ran to your room, shutting and locking the door.

AN: Double post because I wrote this way back and I want to know if its actually good or not. So thoughts?