HomeTown

AN: Idk if the title even goes with the imagine but O WELL!

"I WANT IT THATTTT WAYYYY!!!" You screamed along to the lyrics of the Backstreet Boys iconic song while you sat in the front passenger's seat of your fiancé's rental car. Ashton giggled at you before screaming along with you. You were both driving to your house, only having a short drive from the city you had both landed in.

5 Seconds of Summer was due to perform in your state in 2 days, leaving a short period of time for Ashton to go to your hometown and "see all of the sights" as he put it. "So we are going where exactly?" "I figured we could drive through my hometown first. Its small, so I can point out a bunch of memories for you. Like you did when we went to your hometown." Ashton smiled at the memory.

"Then we go home and see my parents, and then I also want you to meet someone special to me." Ashton turned his head slightly to raise his eyebrows at you before putting his eyes back on the road. "Who?" You smiled and turned the music practically all of the way off.

"My piano teacher...she was basically a grandmother to me. She told me that I better let her be the one to play at my wedding, and no one else." "How come you never told me about her?" You shrugged slightly, "I did tell you I took piano. I just never went into detail about it. I figured we can go see her, talk to her, and if she can maybe she can play at our wedding?"

Ashton laced his fingers with yours before raising your hand and kissing it. "It sounds like you've had this planned since you were really young, how could I possibly say no?" You laughed and shook your head. "Trust me I never had it planned, but she always did. Told me she'd play Elvis Presley and whoever else I wanted." Ashton reached and turned the music back up slightly all the while rubbing his thumb against the back of your hand, you couldn't wait for him to meet your old piano teacher.