Its Time {Part 3}

***Ashtons POV*** I stood in the hallway outside of Y/N's hospital room slowly losing my mind. I pulled at my hair and paced back and forth while I waited to be let back into the room. It had been almost an hour and I still hadn't heard a thing.

"Mr. Irwin?" I looked up to see a nurse with a clipboard. "Is Y/N and the twins ok?" "Your girlfriend is fine. Shes still out of it right now, but I can take you to see the twins if you'd like." I nodded my head and followed the nurse to see my little Irwins.

***Your POV*** You opened your eyes slowly and looked around the room. Ashton was holding your hand and was asleep with his head on your hospital bed.

You looked around the room and didn't see any bassinets anywhere. You went to sit up and immediately groaned in pain. Ashtons head shot up and he pushed your shoulders back gently, "Whoa there. I wouldn't move too fast. You are gonna be sore for a long time."

"Ashton. Where are the twins? Are they ok?" Ashton frowned a bit before sitting on the edge of your bed, "They are in incubators. I don't know for how long. Since they were born so early they are really tiny and they can't breathe on their own. The doctors don't know how long they'll have to be in the incubators, only time will tell. But I have seen them and they are beautiful Y/N."

Your eyes filled with tears and Ashton quickly went to wipe them away, "Did you name them?" Ashton nodded, "Emma Nina Irwin and Dean Shade Irwin. Just like we picked." "Can I see them?" Ashton smiled and turned to get a wheelchair in the corner. "I figured you'd say that." Ashton slowly picked you up and put you in the wheelchair, then gently started pushing you down the hall.

As soon as you got near the incubator you felt emotional. Wires were all over your babies, and they were so small you couldn't stand it.

Emma was a female Ashton, from his eyes to his hair. Dean looked more like you but with Ashton's eye color as well. You looked up at Ashton as he put his hand on your shoulder and kissed your cheek, "They'll be fine Y/N. they are our little fighters."     

AN: Part 4? Or nah?