Sickness {Part 3}

Ashton was shoved out of the room, much to his dismay, as you were prepped for an immediate surgery. "Sir we need you to go to the waiting room until your friend is out of surgery." A nurse tries to usher Ashton along, only making him more upset. "She's not just a friend, she's my damn girlfriend!" Ashton spit out, not moving from his spot next to the door.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled from the end of the hall, running up and interrupting the mini argument between the nurse and Ashton. "What's going on? Where is Y/N?" Luke asked, confused as to why Ashton looked like he was about to break something. "She's in this room, and they won't let me go in because they're all pricks!"

"Excuse me sir, but if you continue to make a scene I am going to have to ask you to leave." Ashton threw his hands up in the air and let out a scoff. "Look Ash, it won't do Y/N any good if you get kicked out of the hospital. Let's go wait in the waiting room with Cal and Mike. I'm sure they'll come get us when she's out. Right nurse?" Luke asked the nurse while he grabbed Ashton and lightly shoved him towards the waiting room. "I will come and get you as soon as it is over, I promise." The nurse nodded before going into the room to help with your surgery.

***3 hours later***

Ashton paced the entire waiting room at least 50 times, trying to get his nervous energy out by constantly moving around. "Ash seriously, sit down. You're stressing me the hell out." Michael mumbled out, trying to get him calm down. Ashton let out a sigh before sitting down next to Michael, his leg immediately bouncing up and down from nerves.

"Hey, it's the nurse from earlier!" Luke punched Ashton's shoulder to get him to look and see the nurse walking towards them. "Ashton was it?" the nurse asked, making Ashton jump up and nod. "Is she ok? Can I see her?" Ashton blurted out. "She's going to be ok. Her appendix had burst, but they were able to remove everything before it was fatal. You can come see her now, but only one visitor right now since she just woke up."

"Go see her, we'll head back to the bus and talk to the driver." Calum said before heading out with Michael and Luke. Ashton followed the nurse to your room and didn't hesitant to walk in. "Ash?" You mumbled out, the anesthesia still lingering in your system. "Yea it's me babe, I'm right here." Ashton whispered out as he grabbed your hand and kissed your palm. "I understand how shitty you felt when your appendix got taken out." You groaned as you shifted your weight slightly.

Ashton let out a small laugh, "I'm so sorry I didn't notice you were sick sooner. We could have prevented you almost dying." You waved Ashton's words away. "It's not your fault so don't you dare blame yourself." Ashton nodded even though he still looked upset.

"You know...they say kisses can heal people who are sick and hurt..." You casually mentioned as you play with Ashton's fingers. Ashton's eyes shot up and a smirk slowly grew on his face. "Well then Ms. Y/L/N, time for your medicine." You giggled as Ashton leaned in and pressed a kiss to your lips, making you both smile.

AN: Hiiiiii sorry that it's been so long. College was kicking my ass, but I am out for the summer so YAY! To celebrate I wrote part 3 AND made my new book! It's a Luke imagines book so go check that out! P.S. I apologize if there are any errors :-P     LOVE YALL! <3