Ch 20

* A Few Days Later *

"Ash! Olive! I need to talk to you!!" Josh yelled from his room sounding a little nervous or scared.

"Coming!" I yelled, as I got up out of bed and slipped on one of my oversized sweaters over top my tank top, pair of shorts and knee high socks. When I walked out of my room Ashton was coming out of his  room as well.

"any idea what it's about?" Ashton asked looking over at me.

"Not one clue." I replied shrugging as we walked side by side down to Josh's room.
Once we got to Josh's door I knocked and josh opened the door.

"Hurry up get in here." Josh said grabbing a hold of my arm pulling me inside, Ashton following behind me. 

"What is going on?" I asked rubbing my arm as I  sat on his bed.

"I AM FREAKING OUT OLIVE THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING". Josh said while  running his hand through his hair.

"Ok, I got that part but about what?" I asked getting a little annoyed at whatever this was he was doing.

"That girl I slept with just called me." Josh said his voice panicking a little more. "And she said she's pregnant, and that she expects me to take care of it. That she's not doing it alone and that if I try to get away with it that she'll take me to court. god I can't, Olive help."  Josh looked over at me with pleading eyes.

"What do you want me to say I'll take the baby when it's born?" I asked looking over at him.

"Please?" Josh replied.

"Josh come on I'm turning 20 in a couple weeks I can't take a baby." I stood up and ran my hands through my hair. "I do a lot for you but this? No I'm sorry I can't."

"What am I gonna do olive?" Josh sighed.

"first of all your gonna calm down. The you're gonna realize that you love kids, you always have and that I'll be in LA and will babysit when you need me to. And that you will be happy with a kid. Even if you don't get together with this woman you will be happy and figure something out." I replied smiling lightly.

"Wait you're going to be in LA?" Josh asked tilting his head to the side before looking between me and Ashton, who looked just as shocked josh did.

"If ashton still wants me there yes." I smiled. "I'm tired of the way things are here. I'm ready for a new beginning. And I'm ready to start it with the love of my life." I replied quietly.

"Sorry." Ashton said to josh before he began kissing me lovingly. "I love you so much." Ashton mumbled against my lips.

"I love you to baby." I smiled and snuggled into his side.

"Ok so I'm having a. Mid life crisis and you two are making out on my bed while I'm standing here ok great..." Josh said while rolling his eyes.

"Sorry." I Mumbled even though I wasn't sorry at all, I loved Ashton's Kisses way to much to be sorry.

"So I guess I'm having a baby." Josh said quietly sitting at his desk.

"Yes you are, but you're not going to be alone in it." Ashton smiled. "we will help you every step of the way."

"Thanks you guys." Josh smiled.

"Of course josh." I smiled and stood up and gave him a hug. "It's gonna be a good thing you'll see."

"Thanks." He smiled and hugged me back. "I hope it will."

After Ashton and I got josh calmed down we went to my room. When the door to my room was closed Ashton picked me up and spun me around. I giggled as he did and was a little surprised when he started to kiss me.

"What was that for?" I Giggled.

"Why did you tell me you decided to go to LA with me"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well it's definitely a great surprise." Ashton smiled happily. "God I can't wait to show you everything. It will be absolutely amazing having you with me all the time." Ashton smiled and kissed me gently.

"I can't wait." I smiled and kissed him gently.

Ashton and I laid there in bed talking about me moving with him to LA and all the amazing places he would take me first and how he'd immediately introduce me to all his friends and when it came time to go to Aussie he couldn't wait to introduce me to his family.

"I guess I need to start packing my stuff soon huh?" I smiled and snuggled into his side.

"Yep, I mean we don't leave for a couple more weeks but yes you will have to pack your stuff very soon." Ashton replied smiling widely.

"Have I ever told you I love your smile?" I giggled and looked over at him and it just caused him to smile even more.

"I love you so so much baby girl." Ashton smiled and kissed me slowly and passionately.

"I love you to so so much ash." I smiled and kissed him back happily.

"Thank god." Ashton smiled and kissed me again once more.

"It will be nice to finally get away from all of this." I Mumbled, "it will be even better to spend the rest of my life with you."