Ch16.

"Uh huh sure." Josh laughed and sat in his chair beside mine.
I just rolled my eyes trying to hide the light blush I had. Once everything was on the table I sat down next to Ashton and he rested his hand on my thigh causing me to smile.

"Thank you." He whispered and placed a quick kiss on my cheek while no one was paying attention.

"You're welcome ashy." I replied smiling even wider.

"Let's dig in." My father practically yelled as he headed for it.

"Don't you think it would be nice to let the guest go first." I said in a polite innocent tone causing everyone to stop with their arms still reached out towards the middle of the table. "I mean it's only the proper thing to do."

"She is right. We do want to be polite and proper." My mother stated. I knew I had her the second I said it would be the proper thing to do. She may not be the nicest to me, but when it comes to guests she wants them to spread the word she's the nicest and best to stay with.

"Ok. Go ahead Ashton." My father replied in a trying to be nice tone but I could tell he was a little annoyed.

"Thank you." Ashton replied a little nervously as he began to dish out a little on his plate.

"Ashton dear don't be shy take as much as you want." My mom smiled and for anyone who didn't know her she'd seem like a complete angel right now.
Ashton put a good bit of spaghetti onto his plate and some garlic bread and finally everyone else got to get theirs.

"Why did you do that?" Ashton asked quietly looking over at me.

"Because I wanted to make sure you got some."

"What do you mean you wanted to make sure I got some?" I asked looking over at him.

"Well my family also likes spaghetti and they tend to eat a lot so I wanted to make sure you got some. Since I made it just for you." I mumbled.
Ashton just smiled widely and began eating his spaghetti. After a few more minutes I finally got my little bit of spaghetti and began eating it.
Once dinner was over I was left alone to do the dishes or so I thought as I was standing there washing a few plates I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind, and a chin on top my head.

"Dinner was amazing beautiful." Ashton spoke soothing the fast heart beat that had come from being a little frightened.

"Thank you Ash." I replied smiling.

"You're welcome baby." Ashton smiled and kissed the top of my head. "You almost done with washing dishes?"

"Almost I have to dry all of them and put them away." I sighed.

"Good cause when we're done I thought we continue what we were doing this afternoon.

"I'd love to, but what do you mean by when we're done ?" As soon as I finished that sentence Ashton pulled away from me and began drying the dishes I had already washed.

"I mean I'm gonna help my baby." He smiled.

"You don't have to ash. You're the guest you don't have to work." I replied smiling lightly.

"I want to it means more time with you." He smiled happily and continued drying off the plates.

"Thank you ash." I smiled and went back to washing the dishes happily.

"No need to thank me it's more of a selfish thing." He replied causing me to giggle.

"Your giggle is adorable." Ashton smiled. I just blushed and tried to hide the giant smile he had caused. "that smile and blush is just as adorable." 

"Stop." I whined and swatted at him playfully.

"Why should I?" He laughed.

"Because you're making me blush." I whined.

"And as I said before your blush is adorable and I love it." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
As I continued washing the dishes my phone went off scaring me half to death causing me to drop a plate and break it.

"No no no no no." I whined and looked down at the plate that was broken.

"Baby it's ok. It's just a plate." Ashton replied, and just as he finished his sentence mom came storming into the kitchen.

"Olivia Marie Dun, did you seriously break one of my good plates?!?!?" My mother growled lightly as if she didn't even notice Ashton standing there.

"I-It was an acc-" I was cut off.

"I'm so sorry ma'am I was helping Olivia and I dropped one of the plates after she handed it to me to dry off. I really am sorry it was truly an accident." Ashton said causing me to look over at him quickly scanning his face to see his expression.

"Oh..." my mother said taken by surprise. "Well accidents do happen. Just try to be more careful next time? And be careful when cleaning up the plate I wouldn't want you to get hurt." My mother replied before walking out of the kitchen.

"W-what was that?" I asked looking over at him still.

"I'm tired of you being yelled at all the time, I got you in trouble earlier and if I could get out of it then I was going to no matter the cost."