Ch7.

"There is nothing but empty plates and turkey bones on this table." Ashton whispered looking over at me.

"I told you so." I laughed and began getting up from my set.

"Where you going?" Ashton asked looking over at me.

"I have to do the dishes." I replied before walking around the table gathering all the plates carrying them into the kitchen, having to make at least two trips.
After a few minutes of sitting around the table everyone got up and ventured off to their rooms. Mom and dad went to the living room where the both fell asleep and everyone else just stayed in their rooms doing whatever it was they where doing.

"It's not fair you have to do this all by yourself." Ashton said walking into the kitchen almost making me drop a plate out of fear.

"It's fine I'm used to it." I replied smiling lightly as I continued to wash the plates.

"It doesn't make it fair." Ashton replied sighing as he walked over and began rinsing the plates off and drying them one at a time by hand. "Where do these go?"

"In that cabinet over there." I replied pointing to where they went before going back to cleaning the dishes. I had to admit it was a little nice to actually have some help for once, but i also felt bad that the guest in our house was doing work.

"You don't have to do this ash. I can do it myself." I said softly as I sat a clean plate in the rinsing side of the sink.

"I want to, I don't think you should do this alone plus it lets me have more alone time with you." Ashton replied standing very close to me looking me in the eye.

Just as I was about to turn away, Ashton grabbed my chin and gently pressed his lips against mine. Shocked I didn't kiss back and Ashton quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't.. shit I'm sorry." Ashton said quietly before rubbing the back of his head and walking out of the room before I could say anything.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" I sighed tapping my head with my hand. Why couldn't I just kiss him back? I mean I definitely want to feel his lips against mine again. I had dreamed of his lips against mine ever since I met him the first time. I guess it just took me by surprise, plus I had never been kissed before. I mean NO guy has ever wanted to kiss me or be with me anyway I'm just another one of the guys pretty much.
After I finished washing the dishes I dried all of them and put them away. After taking a little break I walked upstairs and instead of walking into my room I turned to the left and lmao led on Ashton's door.

"Come in." Ashton said quietly. Taking a deep breath I walked into Ashton's room and closed the door behind me so none of my family saw me in there with him.

"Hey." Ashton said sitting up more in his bed putting down the note book he had. "Look I shouldn't have done what I did I'm so sorry."

"Please don't be sorry." I replied so quiet I wasn't sure if he heard me or not.

"Why?" Ashton asked a little confused.

"I just." I sighed. "It's not that I didn't want  you to kiss me that's not the reason I've never been kissed before I didn't know how to react. I-I was shocked and unsure." I replied quietly.

"You've never been kissed?" Ashton asked as he patted the bed to sit next to him.

"No ive never been kissed." I replied quietly. "I've never had sex either."

"The fact that you've never been kissed kinda made me think that." Ashton replied laughing lightly trying to help calm the situation.

"Yeah I guess." I replied shyly.

"You've never been kissed." Ashton said quietly.

"I think that point has been stated." I replied even more shyly. Every time he said it I felt wrong like, I was just so weird for never kissing anyone. I mean most people my age have kissed tons of boys but me I've never been kissed not once.

"have you ever been on a date?" Ashton asked looking over at me, his eyes full of curiosity and care.

"Nope." I sighed and put my head down.

"Hey hey hey. It's ok." Ashton put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"It feels like it is." I replied honestly. For some reason I just felt I could be honest with Ashton and him not judge me. He was honestly the first person I had ever felt that with. Even with Anna I felt like I couldn't tell her certain things but with Ashton I felt like I could tell him everything.

"It's not." Ashton replied quietly. "I'd way rather have a girl that's been with no one than a girl that's been with so many guys she's lost count."

"Really?" I asked quietly looking over at him.

"Definitely." Ashton replied smiling. "Now if you'd let me I'd like to try again." Ashton said his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips.
To nervous to say anything I just nodded my head and leaned In slowly catching his lips with mine.