Ch15.

After we ate pizza we walked back to my house. Taking a deep breath I walked in the door and saw Anna was sitting on the couch next to my sister.

"Oh thank god there you are." Anna said standing up looking over at me. "I wanna talk to you."

"I'll be upstairs if you need me ash ok?" I looked over at Ashton ignoring Anna completely.

"Mind if I come?" Ashton asked looking over at me.

"Not at all." I smiled and began walking upstairs going straight into my room.

"How come you ignored her?" Ashton asked quietly as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I just can't deal with that right now. I wanna continue to be happy over being allowed to be with you." I replied kissing him gently.

"I just need to know. Is it the fact she's not straight that bothers you?" Ashton asked looking at me.

"Go no I've known for years that she's into girls, I've had her and her ex girlfriends over before. It bothers me that it's my sister and that they hid it from me for so long, they didn't ask my permission, nothing." I replied quietly.
Ashton sighed and laid back on my bed.

"I'm sorry they did that to you baby girl." Ashton replied patting the bed next to him for me to lay down.

"I just don't want to think about it ok." I replied kissing his cheek. "I just want to think about something else. Maybe you for example." I giggled.

"Oh really?" Ashton laughed. "Is that so?"

"It is so. I would love to just think about you every second of everyday." I giggled, "and I just might."

"I'm not that exciting." Ashton laughed.

"To me you are." I replied smiling  happily.

Ashton and I laid in bed just talking about different things, by the time we where done it was dark outside and my mother was yelling my name.

"Crap I'm gonna be in so much trouble." I sighed and scrambled to get out of bed.

"Wait why?" Ashton asked looking over at me confused.

"I'm supposed to have dinner done by the time my mother gets home." I sighed.

"Crap, now I've gotten you in trouble." Ashton sighed.

"It's ok, I wouldn't want it any other way. Today was amazing." I smiled and kissed him gently before running downstairs to meet my angry mother.

"WHY ISNT DINNER DONE?!? YOU KNOW THE RULES DINNER IS TO BE DONE BYBTHE TIME I GET HOME." My mother yelled.

"I'm sorry mama I fell asleep." I sighed, and walked into the kitchen rubbing the things I would need to make dinner.

"Just make dinner and I don't want to hear a peep out of you the rest of the night do you understand?" My mother glared at me before walking off into the living room.

"how much trouble are you in?" Josh asked as he walked into the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

"I'm in the dog house I guess you could say." I sighed. "How come you didn't come tell me how late it was?"

"I actually just got home myself or I would've, what have you been doing this entire time anyway?" Josh asked.

"I was talking to Ashton and lost track of time." I sighed but smiled at the thought of Ashton.

"Ah ok, just talking right you weren't...."

"Oh god no not so soon no no no." I shook my head. "No way that will be quite a while from now." I replied shaking my head, getting a little embarrassed from having this conversation with my brother.

"Ok good." Josh replied in a tone that told me he felt just as uncomfortable as me.

"Yeahhhh....." I replied trying to focus on cooking and not the conversation we just had.

"Can we agree to like never have this conversation ever again?" Josh asked as he drank a sip of his beer.

"Please." I pleaded a little more than I meant to. Josh just chuckled and shook his head.

"So where's Ashton?" Josh asked after a little bit of silence.

"My room the last I saw him." I replied shrugging.

"Ok I'll go look for him there then." Josh replied setting his empty beer bottle down before walking towards the stairs.

"Hey josh?" I said before he walked all the way out of the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Please be nice." I replied giving him one of my sweet and innocent smiles that makes it where I can get away with anything.

"when am I not?" Josh asked chuckling lightly.

"I just know you're protective, and I've never had a boyfriend before... so please be nice." I replied still giving him that smile.

"I'm gonna be nice I promise." Josh replied before he walked upstairs.
I on the other hand continued cooking dinner.

"DINNERS READY!" I yelled as I began carrying everything to the kitchen table.

"What are we having?" Jordan asked as he walked in, Ashton, Josh and Dad walking in behind him.

"Spaghetti." I replied smiling over at Ashton winking knowing that earlier he had told me it was his favorite food.
Ashton smiled widely and walked over to his seat beside my chair and waited patiently while I continued to put everything on the table.

"Spaghetti sounds good." Josh stated. "Any particular reason you made it?"

"Nope."