Ch3.

"Ok that's everything." Anna smiled as we walked out of Hot Topic. Of course when you go to the mall it's a number one rule you have to stop at hot topic. At Least that's Anna's Rule.
After we got done at the mall we drove to my house and snuck the things I had bought for myself in the house and took the other things to my mom.

"Got everything you needed?" Mom asked smiling over at me from her comfortable spot on the couch.

"Yes we did." I replied with a smile. "Anna and I will take it upstairs and put the guest room together."

"Ok you two have fun." My mom smiled.

"We will Laura." Anna replied before walking with me upstairs to the guest bedroom which happened to be right across the hall from my room.

"Ok so what do we do first?" Anna asked looking around the room.

"Strip the sheets and comforter set that's on the bed putting the new ones on." I replied. The bed room my mother had gotten for in here was definitely not one a twenty year old guy would like so I decided to get something he probably would like. Not that guys care about bedroom sets at all. I just thought that it would be better for him if the bedroom wasn't so meant for my grandma.
Once we had the room all set up we went into my room and began looking through the things we bought while putting them away. I was glad I do my own laundry because a few of these things my mother would probably kill me for.

"I can't wait to see you wear these things around Ashton. Wait please tell me I get to come to the dinner right ? I wanna see you in that dress around him."

"of course." I replied giggling. "You have to be there so I don't make a big idiot of myself. Plus your family. So you automatically have to come."

"Thank god." She laughed, "and you won't make an idiot of yourself. If anything you steal his heart and he'll never want to leave".

"Yeah right." I laughed, "that's not true in anyway"

"Hey you don't know what's gonna happen in this story." She laughed. "It could be a happily ever after fairy tale."

"Yeah yeah ok." I laughed as finished putting the things away in the room Ashton would be staying in.

"Can we go to your room now I'm exhausted from all this work." Anna replied standing up from the seat she has been sitting in ever since we got upstairs. 

"Yeah because you did a lot of work." I replied rolling my eyes as we walked back to my room. When we got to my room I immediately put the things I bought today in the back of my closet so my mother wouldn't find them. Even though she never comes into my room, I try to make sure if I have something she wouldn't like I hide it. Force of habit I guess.

"You know your of a legal age you don't have to hide that stuff." Anna laughed.

"Shush." I replied with a groan. "I still live in my parents house. I still have to follow their rules and they would definitely be against me owning these things."

"Ok ok." She laughed. "Chicken."

"I'm not a chicken." I whined.

"Are so." She replied laughing harder as she laid back onto my bed and scrolled through her phone.

"Am not." I whined stomping my foot. Usually if I acted like a kid during our arguments she'd give up.

"Oh dear lord Olivia stop acting like a child." She laughed.

"Never." I replied giggling as I jumped onto the bed beside her. We both just laughed for a few minutes before a comfortable silence took over us.

"So who's the girl?" I asked looking over at her causing her to blush.

"What do you mean?" She laughed nervously.

"The girl you've been texting who is she? I'm your best friend I need to know these things." I replied smiling at her.

"Um well she's no one." She replied setting her phone off to the side. 

"Oh. Ok." I replied feeling a little hurt. We had always been open about things like this but now she was hiding it from me ? Who was she texting and why did she feel the need to hide it?
Deciding to let it go for now I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom and began getting ready for bed. I brushed out my long hair and brushed my teeth before grabbing some pajamas and put them on.

"You staying tonight or you heading home?" I asked as I walked back into my room.

"Um I probably better head home mom and dad are expecting me." She replied quietly.

"Do you want me to drive you home? I can." I asked smiling at her.

"No I can walk thank you though" she replied giving me a smile. Although she was still acting pretty weird.

"You're welcome text or call me when you get home ok ? So I know you made it safely." I replied before giving her a hug.

"I will." She replied smiling before she grabbed her bag and went on her way. Trying my best not to think about what just happened I turned out the light and went to bed.