Ch11.

"I guess a ride home wouldn't be so bad." The girl replied sighing as she looked up at me.

"What's your name?" I asked smiling as I sat down beside her.

"Georgia." She replied kinda shyly. "What about you?"

"Olivia." I replied with a smile. "Look I'm sorry my brother was a jerk. You don't deserve that."

"he was more than a jerk." She sighed, "but I guess I should've seen it coming. I m an what does a famous drummer want with a small town girl like me."

"Don't say that. I mean yeah right now it didn't happen but you never no you may meet your favorite actor and fall madly in love or you know wether they're famous or not you're going to fine some one who loves you and that should be all that matters." I smiled but for some reason I felt sick in side. The words 'what would a famous drummer want to do with a small town girl like me' made me sick for some reason, but I did my best to try to play it off because right now all my attention needed to go to Georgia.

"Thanks." She smiled lightly. "I hope so, and I hope you find someone too."

"Thanks, I might have already." I replied very quietly. The words just slipped out. I didn't really mean to say them. I mean I don't even know if Ashton likes me that much. He could just be playing a game of some sort. No, stop, ugh the feeling in my stomach is getting worse. FOCUS, FOCUS OLIVIA. FOCUS ON GEORGIA.

"That's fantastic." She smiled. "Not to be rude I love talking to you, but do you think you can take me home? I have to go to work soon."

"Of course."

After a few more minutes of sitting there Georgia and I got up and walked to my dads car and i began driving us to her house in the direction she was telling me.

"Georgia?" I asked glancing over at her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"If you ever need someone to talk to you can text me." I replied handing her my phone to put her number in it.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Because I believe what my brother did is wrong, and you're a sweet girl who could use a friend." I replied smiling. 
Georgia just smiled and continued to put her number into my phone and sent herself a text so she had my number.
After driving for a little while I pulled up outside of Georgia's house and much to my surprise it was HUGE, and fancy. It almost looked as if it was a house for a governor, president or a king.

"Thank you for the ride home." Georgia smiles and opened her car door.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "Text me anytime ok?"

"Thank you." Georgia replied. "Thanks for everything Olivia."

"You're welcome." I smiled and watched as she walked into her house, before I drove myself back home.

"Where have you been?" Josh asked as I walked in the house.

"I took Georgia home." I replied as I took an empty plate back into the kitchen.

"Who?" Josh asked.

"Oh my god you didn't even ask what her name was?!?" I sighed.

"You mean you took the girl home that I slept with?" Josh asked.

"Yes josh I was the responsible one and made sure she made it home safely. She just sat out in our yard for the longest time." I replied sighing even more. "I'm going upstairs if you need me."

I went upstairs and laid on my bed and the more I fought the sick feeling came back to my stomach.
'What does a drummer want to do with a small town girl like me?' Repeated in my head over and over again making me feel sicker and sicker. Soon I felt so sick like I was going to throw up that I got up and ran into my bathroom standing over the toilet gagging.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" Ashton asked as he came into my room most likely hearing me. By now tears where streaming down my face in a silent cry.

"G-g-go away." I cried.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Ashton replied as he rubbed my back and escorted me to my bed after helping me clean up.

"I-I-I'm just gonna be your Georgia." I cried harder still silently tho as I tried to get away from him.

"Who told you that?" He said in a sort of irritated tone.

"What would someone famous and hot and ego could get anyone want to do with a small town girl like me?" I whimpered.

"Stop that. You don't know what I want, maybe I have no interest at all in those famous models that all they wanna do is post their asses on Instagram. Maybe I want a girl who's sweet, kind and beautiful like you. You don't know so don't make assumptions." Ashton replied and some how that seem to calm me a little. Slowly the tears came to a halt and I just sat their feeling stupid.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"I know." Ashton sighed. " I just wish you could see how much I like you and how amazing you are." I Blushed and just sat there.