Ch2.

"So what are we going to the mall for ?" Annie asked as she got in the car.

"Well several things actually." I replied while starting the car and pulling out of her driveway.

"Ok that's not helpful in anyway. What kind of things?" She laughed.

"I was waiting till we got out of your driveway before I said ok. I didn't want your parents to over here." I replied.

"Oooooo something good is coming I can feel it." She squealed as I drove further away from her house. I laughed and continued to drive.

"So Josh is coming home." I finally spoke after a bit of silence.

"I bet you're excited about that." Annie replied.

" I am, but there's also something else I'm excited about." I replied quietly.

"Oh what's that?" She asked looking over at me a little confused. Most likely because she knows how excited I get about Josh coming home and for me to be excited about something else it's gotta be something big.

"So do u remember that drummer I talked about  when I came home from Josh and Tyler's party last year?" I asked glancing over at her before glancing back to the road.

"Yeah his name was Ashton I believe and he's in that band 5sos the one that toured with 1d when I went to their tour." She replied nodding.

"Yeah that's the one. Well he's coming home with Josh to and last time I saw Ashton he was like really hot and we kind of flirted, cause he's only a year older than me and well he's coming to stay with us for a while." I replied feeling my cheeks beginning to heat up a little.

"OH MY GOD! YASSS YOU'RE GONNA GET A BOYFRIEND. YOU'RE SHOPPING TO IMPRESS A GUY I'M DOWN FOR THIS."

"Oh my god Anna." I laughed. "I'm not gonna get a boyfriend he probably doesn't remember me and even if he did there's no way a hot drummer is gonna want me, even if he did remember me."

" a hot drummer will totally want you cause you're hot yourself." She replied with a wink with a giggle. I just shook my head and went back to driving. 

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Annie asked as when we pulled up at the mall.

"well I wanna get a bra that won't make me look flat." I whined. "some sexy/cute outfit for dinner and a few cute/sexy outfits just for hanging out in along with a present for my brother and a couple other things." I replied as we got it of the car and began walking into the mall.

"Ok. All of that sounds good." She replied smiling. As we walked we talked about all the different things I could do to get Ashton's attention. Of course being the girl Anna is a lot of her ideas where kind of sexual and something I didn't want to try.

After a bit of time we found a present for my brother, some sheets for the guest room and some make up. Our next stop was Victoria secret.  I thought if I was gonna get a bra why not get something sexy as well? 

"ok so what color do you want it in?" Annie asked as we began looking through bras in my size.

"Black or red. Maybe kind of lacy." I replied kind of shyly. I hated going bra shopping it was always so awkward for me for some reason.

"Ok. I think over there is what you're looking for." She giggles as she pointed to a set that was extremely sexy.

"I don't know about that don't you think it's a little to sexy? I mean no one is going to see it." I replied.

"You never know Ashton might wanna see what's under that dress you're gonna buy." Anna replied with a smirk.

"Anna!" I gasped. Even though I was almost twenty I had never been with a guy, hell I've never had a boyfriend. Unless of course you count the boy who said I was his girlfriend in preschool then never talked to me ever again.

"What? You need to get laid it would make you less tense." Anna laughed walking over to the lingerie she had pointed to. 

"Oh my god you're insane." I whined.

"But you love me" She replied laughing. "Anyway it's in your size you are getting this and one other bra. Then we are going to go get you a dress."

"Fine, but no one is going to see me in that lingerie I'm sure of it." I replied shrugging and grabbed the one bra I had liked the most. Anna just laughed and walked with me to the cash register, while I paid for the things I was getting. Once we were done with that we walked down to a dress shop a few doors down.

"Ok we need something sexy yet cute. Something that will be sexy to a guy, but your mom won't hate. This is gonna be difficult but not impossible." Anna replied as she pulled me down some isles to certain places where they had black dresses.

"How are you so good at this?" I asked laughing lightly.

" I was blessed with a gift Olivia. We do not mock or make fun of the gift I was given do you understand?"