Ch12.

"do you feel a little bit better now?" Ashton asked as he sat down beside me.

"I guess so." I replied smiling lightly. "I just got scared. To many emotions at once."

"That's ok I understand." Ashton wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest. "I'm always here for you ok?"

"Thanks ash." I smiled and kissed his cheek while snuggling into him.
I was just a bout to fall asleep on Ashton when suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Closet." I whisper yelled to Ashton pushing him out of my bed. "Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's me." Josh replied.

"Just a second." I replied as I watched Ashton scramble to get into my closet. Quickly I slipped a sweatshirt over my head and walked over to the door opening it.

"What took you so long?" Josh asked looking at me.

"I was changing clothes to go out and I was shirtless going through my clothes trying to find a shirt to wear if you must know." I replied in an annoyed tone.

"Ah ok, did not need to know that." He replied shaking his head. "Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for everything you did this morning."

"You saying thank you would only really mean anything if you promised not to do it again but you will do it again." I replied a little annoyed. "You have no idea how bad you made that girl feel."

"I know I know." Josh sighed. "What is I promised to make sure the girl is just ok with a one night stand?"

"You're gonna catch something sleeping around you know." I replied shaking my head

"I use condoms I'm safe I'm an adult I'm not stupid." Josh replied.

"Condoms only work 98% of the time.."

"Wait what?" Josh asked looking at me confused.

"Condoms only work 98% of the time. They could get a hole in them, just be old, etc. either way there's a chance it won't work." I shrugged. "Same way with birth control pills there's always a chance they won't work as well."

"Thanks for that lesson." Josh whined. "How do you know all this anyway."

"Sex Ed. I had to pass out the condoms and I read the box." I replied shrugging.

"You're a strange kid you know that?" Josh said as he shook his head.

"I may be strange but at least I'm educated." I replied in as serious of a tone as I could without laughing.
Josh just shook his head and walked out of my room closing the door going back to his room.

"You can come out now." I smiled and opened my closet door.

"Thank god." Ashton replied, "hey is what you said true? About condoms I mean."

"yeah. It's true, but I mean they also work 98% of the time so really you only have a 2% chance of it not working really so it works more than it won't." I replied smiling lightly. "I just told him that in hopes it would scare him out of screwing someone new every night."

"Ah ok." Ashton laughed lightly. "Good to know." 
I just smiled and stretched, and let myself fall backwards onto my bed.

"I should probably go back to my room before josh comes looking for me." He sighed. "I really don't want to though."

" I know. I don't want you to go either, but it's for the best right now." I replied smiling lightly.

"I know." He sighs again, "maybe one day we won't have to hide."

"Hopefully." I replied smiling.

"You think you really want that?" Ashton asked kind of shyly.

"I know I really want that." I replied in a quiet shy tone.
Ashton just smiled a happy wide smile before kissing the top of my head, and leaving without another word.
Smiling happily myself I laid back in my bed and closed my eyes falling asleep in a happy slumber.

"wake up!" Someone yelled while violently shaking me, scaring me half to death.

"WHAT? What's wrong? Is everyone ok?" I shot up and looked around. When my eyes finally focused fully I saw Anna sitting on the edge of the bed laughing.

"It's not funny you scared me." I sighed and fell back onto my bed covering my head hoping I could go back to sleep even though adrenaline was making my heart pump extremely hard.

"It's hilarious and wake your butt up it's like two o'clock in the afternoon." Anna replied smacking me.

"I don't care now go away." I replied trying to get comfortable again.

"Why are you so tired? Why are you so grumpy? And last but not least GET UP!" She yelled the last part making me groan.

"Because I didn't sleep well last night, I was up at five thirty, and because josh is a giant butt head and last but not least NO!" I replied sighing as I snuggled into my blankets.

"Please olive I need to talk to you. It's important. I have something to tell you." Anna replied pouting lightly.

"What could be more important than my sleep?" I giggled and snuggled into my blankets.

"I guess it can wait, it's probably better for you to hear it when your completely awake anyway." Anna sighed, "I'll be downstairs when you finally get up. Then we can talk."