Ch10.

"So what are you planning to do today?" Ashton asked.

"Haven't decided yet actually. Probably depends on Josh and Anna." I replied sighing lightly at the thought of Anna.

"What depends on me?" Josh asked as he walked into the kitchen sleepily.

"What I'm doing today." I replied getting up from my seat taking my plate to the kitchen and Josh's getting something to eat for him.

"Oh, ok. Oh by the way I need an extra plate today." Josh replied with a slight smirk.

"You didn't." I sighed.

"I had to Olive, she's hot." Josh smirked more, but also whined at the disapproving look I gave him.

"Are you going to date her?" I asked looking over at him as I grabbed an extra plate out of the kitchen cabinet and began putting food for the mystery girl that would be up in Josh's room.

"Oh, I doubt it. I mean she's hot but not that hot." Josh replied shrugging. "Plus I got someone back in LA I might make a move on."
I just shook my head extremely disappointed in him and handed him both the plates.

"Olive?" Josh said tilting his head to the side a little bit.

"Don't, just go upstairs and feed her before having her leave and don't you dare have sex with her again." I crossed my arms and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room plopping down onto the couch.

"What was that all about?" Ashton asked following me after josh had went upstairs.

"I just hate that sometimes he treats women like sex objects, like they don't have feelings." I sighed, "it just makes me mad that's all."

"Ah ok, yeah it kinda makes me mad when guys do that too." Ashton replied shrugging, " I mean what's the point in it?"

"Thank you someone else gets it." I smiled lightly.
Ashton and I sat on the couch watching the Andy Griffith show. Neither one of us really wanted to move or do anything just sit and watch tv. I wrapped myself up in a blanket and laid with my head on a pillow on the couch.

"Are you gonna fall asleep?" Ashton chuckled as he looked over at me.

"Maybe I don't know." I laughed. "I'm just cold and trying to get warm."

"It is cold in here." Ashton replied. "Can I change the thermos?"

"NO NO NO." I replied practically jumping up to cover his mouth. "Don't even suggest it."

"Why not?" Ashton asked confused after he had moved my hand off his mouth.

"Because no one but dad can change it and it seems every time someone mentions changing it. He magically believes someone has and then he turns it down more." I replied whining at the thought of him turning the AC down more.

"Ok ok ok." Ashton laughed.

"It's not funny it's a nightmare." I whined and fell backwards onto the couch.

"Ah you poor thing." Ashton laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

"'Make me." Ashton replied throwing the pillow back at me.

"I would but, but you're so far."  I giggled, and curled up with my blanket and pillow.

"Would you like me to get closer so you could?" Ashton laughed.

"Please." I replied giggling.  With that Ashton scooted closer to me and I playfully hit him.

"Ow." Ashton whined Playfully.

"Oh come on you're a big time drummer. There's no way that hurt." I laughed.

"But it did." He whined again.

"Did not."  I replied giggling.

"How would you know?" Ashton laughed.

"I just know." You replied giggling.

"So that's it that's all I am to you?!?!" A girl yelled from upstairs. I could tell by the voice it wasn't one of my sisters.

"Please keep it down my family is sleeping." I heard josh say in a quiet tone as they both came walking down the stairs.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME TO BE QUIET RIGHT NOW?!?" The girl yelled. "I WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE I MET YOU THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT UP ID BECAUSE. YOU SAID I WASN'T JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING IT WAS."

Josh stood there and looked at me and Ashton. I could tell he was defeated and he didn't know how to reply. Part of me felt bad for him but the other pet felt as if he deserved it.

"YOU ARE LOW JOSH DUN SO VERY VERY LOW. I HOPE YOU CHOKE." Before I knew it she was dumping food on top of Josh's head and storming out of the room and outside.
Josh just sighed and walked upstairs.

"Maybe I should go check on him." Ashton said getting up walking upstairs following Josh.
I let him and began cleaning up the food that had been poured on to the floor. After I had it cleaned up, I glanced out the window and saw the girl was sitting out on the side walk crying.
I sighed and grabbed a plate with some eggs and took it out.

"If you promise not to throw it on me I have some food for you." I smiled lightly trying to break the awkwardness that fell upon us the second I walked outside.

"I'm not really all that hungry." She replied through sniffles.

"You need to eat though, but I understand. Would you like a ride home? I could drive you."