Ch18.

As Ashton drove I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes just enjoying being in Ashton's presence. After a while Ashton came to a stop.  Quickly my eyes opened to see where we were but nothing seemed familiar to me.

"Come on baby we have to walk from here." Ashton smiled over at me.

"Ok." I smiled and got out of the car. Ashton grabbed something out of the back but it was covered so I couldn't see what it was and we began walking down a path.
We walked for quite a while until the path came to an end at a beautiful field full of trees that had recently turned colors due to fall coming in.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe as I looked around at all the trees and fallen leaves.

"You're brother told me you liked outdoorsy things and trees when they're changing, so I thought why not..." Ashton said as he laid a blanket down on the ground. "Have a picnic."

"Oh ash I love it." I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around him giving him a quick kiss. "It's amazing, and beautiful and just being with you and I just ahhhhhhh.."

"I'm glad you like it baby girl." Ashton smiled and kissed me once more before sitting down on the blanket patting for me to sit next to him.

"I believe the word I used was love." I giggled and sat next to him, snuggling into my comfy sweater since it was a little bit cool out here.

"Eh, that's just small detail." Ashton laughed and kissed my head before opening up the basket he had brought with him. He opened it up and set out a little candle lighting it and pulled out an extra blanket wrapping me up in it.

Ashton continued to put stuff together while I sat there wrapped up in my cozy blanket keeping warm.

"So I'm not very good at cooking." Ashton laughed, "How ever, I did manage to make some chili and peanut butter sandwiches, Josh told me its your favorite when it's cooler outside."

"I'm sure it's great Ashton." I replied smiling widely before kissing his cheek.

"Maybe one day you can teach me how to cook properly." Ashton smiled as he handed me my bowl of chili and two peanut butter sandwiches.

"I would love to." I smiled and began to eat my chili getting a little shiver through my body due to being cold and warmth hitting my insides.

"I can't wait." Ashton smiled and took out his bowl and began eating the chili.

"Mmmmmm so good." I Moaned  softly and continued eating the chili. 

"I'm glad you like it." Ashton replied smiling widely looking very proud of himself.

"Love it ash." I smiled and continued eating my chili.

"Thank god." He laughed lightly and continued to eat his chili.
Once we were finished eating Ashton pulled me closer to him and we laid back on the blanket looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

"Thank you ash." I said quietly as I snuggled into his side.

"For what babe?" Ashton asked looking over at me.

"For this. For taking me on this date." I smiled and snuggled into him more.

"It's my pleasure baby trust me." He replied kissing my cheek.
I smiled happily and laid next to him just soaking in everything, enjoying the smell of the fresh air and leaves on the ground, and in the trees. Along with the smell of Ashton's cologne.

"What are you thinking about?" Ashton smiled over at me.

"Things." I replied giggling.

"What kind of things?" Ashton laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I can't really tell you." I replied quietly.

"How come baby?" He asked confused and turned onto his side where he could look at me completely.

"Cause it may scare you." I replied quietly.

"I doubt that now tell me." Ashton replied causing me to take a deep breath and close my eye.

"I was thinking how I would love to spend the rest of my life with you, and I think I may be falling in love with you." I replied quietly keeping my eyes closed. Things went quiet for a bit and I was scared I had scared Ashton away but I was taken by surprise when I felt his lips on mine and his hand on my waist.

"I was thinking the same thing." Ashton whispered while taking a break from the kiss; before going back to kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back melting away at his touch and his words.
After a few minutes of kissing Ashton pulled away and I laid under him looking up at him smiling happier than I had ever been in my entire life, and nothing could ever change how happy I am with Ashton, I'm completely sure of it.

"As much as I would love to stay here baby, I promised your brother I would have you and the car back before dark." Ashton replied with a sigh.

"Hey it's ok." I kissed him gently. "When we get home I'll cook dinner for my family then we can just go up to my room and hangout. Cuddle and get warm." I smiled.

"Sounds wonderful." Ashton replied as he began getting up and cleaning everything up. I got up and helped him and we began our walk back to the car.