Ch17.

*The next day*

"Come in." I said in reply to the soft knock that was on my door.

"Good morning baby." Ashton said quietly, and walked over to my bed. "I have some breakfast for you."

"BREAKFAST?!?" My eyes shot open. "CRAP I FORGOT TO MAKE BREAKFAST."

"Baby. Baby baby it's ok.." Ashton said gently putting me back into bed. "Josh and I went and picked up some breakfast this morning so you didn't have to make any."

"Wait really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes baby really." He smiled and kissed my head.

"You're the best." I replied yawning lightly as I laid back into my bed.

"So are you." Ashton replied kissing my head. "Do you want your breakfast now or wait a little bit?"

"I wanna cuddle with you." I replied looking up at him with love.

"Sounds wonderful." Ashton replied as he laid next to me u see the covers.

"I'm glad you think so." I replied yawning and wrapped my leg around him and laid my head on his chest.

"I'll always think so." Ashton replied kissing my head while holding me close. "Go back to sleep my little angel." Ashton said softly as he kissed my head again.

After a bit I fell asleep and it was honestly the best sleep I had in quite a while. It was perfect and comfy and I felt safe and honestly there was nothing better.

"Baby. Wakey wakey." Ashton said quietly kissing all over my face.

"Nuh huh." I Mumbled.

"It's time for breakfast." Ashton replied kissing my face more.

"But I'm comfy and warm." I Mumbles holding onto him.

"You can Continue to be comfortable and warm while you eat your breakfast." Ashton replied chuckling. "You can sit on my lap and I'll hold you while you eat."

"Promise?" I asked looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"I promise baby girl." Ashton said patting his lap for me to sit on. Smiling happily I crawled over onto his lap, and grabbed the food that was on my bedside table, and began eating.

"This is so good." I Mumbled eating while snuggling into him happily, while he had his arms wrapped around me.

"What the food or me cuddling you?" Ashton laughed lightly and squeezed me gently.

"Both." I replied smiling happily, "definitely both." I replied smiling happily.
After I finished eating I snuggled into ash and laid on him happily.

"I wish we could stay here all day." I Mumbled as I snuggled into him.

"Me too baby but today you and I are going out so go get dressed baby girl." Ashton smiled and kissed my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I slowly began to get up walking over to my closet.

"Somewhere." Ashton replied chuckling.

"Where's somewhere? I need to know what kind of clothes to wear." I laughed.

"Just wear something comfortable." Ashton replied laughing as he got up off my bed and kissed my head before walking out of my room and into his.

"Not helpful." I called out after him as I began looking for some clothes to wear.
After a bit I found myself a sweater and a pair of jeans to wear. I got the sweater since it was a color day out and it would just be something comfortable to wear.

"Is this good enough?" I asked Ashton as I walked out of my room and into the hallway where Ashton was coming into.

"Absolutely perfect." Ashton replied smiling as he checked the hallway to make sure no one was there and gave me a quick kiss.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I walked hand in hand with Ashton outside to the garage.

"You have to wait and see baby girl." Ashton replied as he continued to walk to Josh's car.

"What are you doin?" I asked as he began to open the garage door.

"Taking a car it's to far to walk to where I wanna go." Ashton replied chuckling lightly.

"We can't take that car. We're not allowed to take that car." I replied starting to walk over to my parents car. "We take this car. This car we can take."

"Josh gave me permission to use his car, so I'm using his car." Ashton laughed.

"Geez, that's, wow. Josh has never even let me ride in his car let alone let someone else borrow it. He must really like you. You sure you and my brother don't have some kind of fling?" I giggled.

"Oh yes your brother and I are very very VERY close." Ashton rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well I mean besides his one night stand he hasn't had a girlfriend in a while so it could be possible." I laughed more.

"Trust me baby that's not possible besides I have eyes only for you." Ashton smiled over at me causing me to blush.

"thank god." I replied smiling happily.

"Now would you get in." Ashton said pointing to Josh's beautiful Classic Chevy Chevelle SS.

"I guess if that's what you really want." I laughed and walked over gently running my hand along Josh's car before getting in just looking all around it.

"You've seriously never been in this car before." Ashton laughed looking over at me as he got in the drivers seat.

"seriously I haven't, josh doesn't even let Tyler touch this car."