Ch9.

"I'm sorry I wish I could help." Ashton sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.

"It's ok. I guess I'll find out eventually I just hate knowing there's a secret there. I mean she's even acting weirder than normal. I just wish she'd come out with it." I replied sighing while burying my head in my pillow.  I felt the bed beside me dip down more and suddenly Ashton's hands were massaging my back and shoulders.

"You need to relax." Ashton said as he continued. "You've been extremely str seed and I'm not leaving this room till your relaxed.

"You're gonna put me to sleep." I muttered as his hands worked wonders on my back and shoulders.

"That's fine." Ashton replied smiling as he continued giving me a massage.

"Mmm that feels so good." I Mumbled sleepily as I laid there so close to being fully asleep.

"I'm glad it does." Ashton replied smiling, and continuing to massage my back. With in just a few more minutes I was out like a light.

The next morning I was woke to my mother in my room practically yelling at me to get out of bed and help her with breakfast. I looked over at my clock and saw it was only five thirty A.M.

"Why so early." I grumbled covering my head with my pillow. Trying my best to ignore her the best I could.

"Because we have a guest and we have a big breakfast to make now get up and get downstairs." My mother sassed back. I groaned and uncovered myself and stood up stretching causing my back to pop in several places. Figuring that if I cooked and got cooking over with as fast as I could, I could come straight back to bed when I was done.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was sitting at the table drinking her coffee.

"What are you wanting me to make for breakfast?" I asked yawning as I poured myself a cup of coffee and mixed some vanilla creamer in it.

" I want you to make pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and some oatmeal." My mother replied as she finished her last sip of coffee.

"That all?" I sighed and walked to the fridge grabbing the Ingredients I would need.

"Don't get sassy with me" My mother snapped back.

"I didn't I just asked if that was all." I sighed and just began cooking breakfast.  My mother finished her coffee, kissed my head and left heading for work. I don't know how but me, the youngest of the family some how ended up being the one to tale care of everyone when mom wasn't home, or even she was home.

"Why are you up so early?" Ashton asked sleepily as he walked into the kitchen.

"I could ask the same about you." I giggled and continued scrambling the eggs.

"I smelled food, it woke me up." Ashton replied yawning while pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Ah I'm sorry." I replied sighing as I continued cooking.

"Nah it's ok, this way I get more time with you." Ashton chuckled and sat on the kitchen counter next to the coffee maker.

"Real smooth Ashton real smooth." I giggled and flipped the sausage patties that was in the other pan.

"Thank you." Ashton laughed and took a drink of his coffee. "Did you make this?" Ashton asked looking at the cup of coffee.

"No my mother did." I replied a little curious are to why he asked.

"Oh ok, well um not trying to be mean or rude but this is horrible." He laughed.

"Everyone knows not to drink moms coffee without creamers or sugar. She makes horrible coffee. " I laughed.

"Why didn't you warn me." Ashton whined.

" I thought for sure josh would've warned you." I laughed harder.

"Well he didn't." Ashton whined as he walked over to the fridge and got out some hazelnut creamer.

"I'm sorry." I tried hard not to laugh.

"Yeah yeah sure you are." Ashton laughed and shook his head. "The look on your face says otherwise."

"Eh." I laughed again and continued to cook breakfast. Once I finished breakfast I put a lid on everything and stretched before setting the table.

"Are you hungry?" I asked looking over at Ashton. "Everyone wake at different times, so you can either eat now or later it doesn't matter to me."

"What are you gonna do?" Ashton asked.

"I was honestly thinking about going back to bed." I laughed. "But I think I might be to awake now all thanks to you."

"You're welcome." Ashton laughed, " I will eat if you wanna eat. If you wait I'll wait." Ashton replied smiling at me.

"Umm I guess I'll go ahead and eat." I replied smiling as I walked over to the kitchen with two plates. "What would you like?"

"I can get it." Ashton replied.

"No no I've got it your the guest I'll dish it out for you." I replied smiling.

"Ok, well um I'll have whatever you have." Ashton smiled and sat at the kitchen table with another cup of coffee.
After a few minutes I had everything fished out and walked back to the table and began eating my breakfast with Ashton.

"You're a really good cook." Ashton smiled and continued eating his breakfast.

"Thank you ash that means a lot."