Ch4.

2 days later

"THEY WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE." I yelled as I ran around trying to fix the last few things that needed to be done.

"Calm yourself." Mom said laughing lightly as she came down the stairs in a dress.

"It's hard to be calm I haven't seen my older brother in like a year now except over FaceTime and honestly I like seeing him in person more." I laughed and straightened my T-shirt out a little.

"Sure it's Josh your excited to see." Anna said quietly with a slight smirk.

"Shut up." I glared over at her.

"Make me." She laughed.
I just rolled my eyes and sat on the couch waiting to hear dad pull up from picking up Josh and Ashton at the airport.

"You know you never get this excited about us coming home."  Ashley said laughing as she sat next to Abigail and Jordan.

"Yeah well, You know." I giggled as I stood up as I heard my father pull in.

"JOSH!" I yelled as I ran outside and jumped onto him in a big hug.

"Olive." Josh laughed and spun me around in a hug.

"I've missed you." I squealed hugging him more.

"I've missed you to Olive." Josh replied laughing. "Now let me introduce you to someone. Or at least reintroduce you. Olive this is Ashton, Ashton this is Olivia."

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you again." Ashton said as he held out a hand for me to shake. Smiling happily as Josh put me down I took Ashton's hand and shook it.

"It's nice to re-meet you to." I replied smiling. "Do you actually remember meeting me before or did you just say that because Josh said we had met before?"

"No I remember." Ashton smiled at me.

"How could he not remember the coolest kid I know." Josh replied laughing.

"Not a kid." I groaned. I hated when josh called me a kid, it was annoying and unnecessary.

"You are to me and you always will be." Josh smirked as he walked inside leaving me alone with Ashton.

"I don't remember you because you where a kid." Ashton said a little quietly.

"Thank god." I laughed lightly. "If I can ask and it not be awkward. Why do you remember me?"

"Well." Ashton stopped and blushed a little. "I thought you were the prettiest and smartest girl there." Ashton replied before he walked inside not giving me time to respond to him.

"Olivia get their bags will you? My back is killing me." My dad spoke as he walked out of the garage where he had parked the car.

"Yeah ok" I replied quietly trying not to show I was overly excited and happy about what Ashton just said. Not that my dad would have known he said it one he was in the garage and two he's practically deaf.
Quickly I went into the garage and opened the back door and it showed me the stack of luggage that was in there. Deciding I couldn't carry this all by myself or at least that I shouldn't have to I texted Anna telling her to come outside.

"I was wondering why you weren't inside with Josh and Ashton." Anna said as she walked into the garage.

"Yeah dad put us on luggage duty." I replied rolling my eyes. "He claimed his back hurts and he can't do it."

"Of course." She laughed lightly. "But actually he put you on luggage duty not me."

"Please help me. I have something juicy to tell you but if you don't help me you  won't get to know."

"Oh come on!!!!!!" Anna whined. "You know I live on juicy things."

"Well then help me." I replied as I grabbed a few of the bags that had Ashton's name on them since they were on top.
Without saying another word to Anna I walked upstairs and put Ashton's things on the bed.

"Thank you for bringing those up I could have done it." Ashton replied smiling at me scaring me a little since I didn't know he was in the room.

"Ah it's no problem." I replied smiling at him. "If there's anything I can do my room is just across the hall."

"Ok thanks that means a lot." Ashton smiled.

"You're welcome. I better go finish unloading the car." I replied smiling.

"Need help?" Ashton asked kindly.

"No I've got it. Thank you though." I smiled and walked out of the room and down to the car. Where of course all the bags still there and Anna was nowhere to be seen.  I just sighed and grabbed the bags before walking upstairs to Josh's room.

"Come in." Josh said as I knocked on the door.

  "I have your stuff." I smiled and set them on the floor by his bed.

"Thanks Olive." Josh smiled. "So when do you wanna hang?" Josh asked looking over at me.

"Whenever you want. I figured you wanted to just relax the first couple days so just let me know when you want to hang." I replied giving him a hug.

"Thanks." Josh replied hugging me back.

"You're welcome. I'll see you at dinner ok." I smiled and walked out of his room and headed straight to mine where Anna was sitting and brushing her hair.

"Where were you?" I asked standing in the doorway.