Ch8.

I never wanted the kiss to end it felt magical. His lips against mine it was like heaven and I never wanted to leave.

"How was that?" Ashton asked quietly as he pulled away.

"Perfect." I Mumbled and kissed his cheek. "Hey ash?"

"Yes Olivia?" Ashton smiled and looked at me both of keeping our voices down so no one heard us.

"Can I lay here with you for a few minutes." I blushed feeling stupid for asking immediately after I did.

"Sure beautiful sure." Ashton replied as he scooted down into his covers and pulled me into his side.

"You know." I bit my lip. "I wouldn't mind more kisses from you." I Mumbled very quietly.

"Maybe later." Ashton chuckled lightly and kissed the top of my head.

"I didn't mean right now I just meant later, and yeah for now I wanna just keep enjoying my first." I smiled and snuggled into his side.
Ashton just chuckled and rested his head on mine and we laid there in silence enjoying every bit of it, that was until there was a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Ashton asked as I quickly got out of his bed and walked over to the window Ashton watching me both confused and concerned. Especially since he didn't want to get in trouble with my brother or family for me being in here.

"Josh, can I come in." Josh asked.

"Just a second." Ashton replied as I kissed his cheek and began climbing out the window closing it behind me.

"Come in." Ashton said after I got out of sight of the window and he got back into bed. Not wanting to listen in to their conversation I climbed down off the roof and into the tree and down to the ground.

Making sure my parents where still asleep on the couch I snuck back into the house and went into the kitchen splashing some water on my shirt before I began going upstairs.

"Hey Olive." Josh said as he walked out of Ashton's room Ashton walking behind him. I saw a flash of confusion over Ashton's face as he looked at me most likely him wondering how I got back in the house from going out his window.

"Hey, what you two up to?" Asked looking between them both.

"Well I came to se did Ashton wanted to go to the club with me but he said he's to tired so, I'm gonna go see if Jordan wants to go. I need a wingman." Josh laughed.

"Why must you be trying to hook up with a girl so soon to being back home?" I asked looking at him. "What's so great about one night stands?"

"It's a guy thing you wouldn't understand." Josh laughed, "anyway I gotta go I'll see you around kid."

"See you later Josh." I smiled and walked over to my door and began opening it as he walked into Jordan's room.

"How did you get back inside?" Ashton whispered.

"My secret." I winked and walked back into my room crawling onto my bed where I yawned and stretched and just tried my best to relax.  Just as I was about to fall asleep there was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I called out sleepily.

"Can I come in?" Abigail asked.

"If you must." I replied groaning lightly. I just wanted to go to sleep. Cooking and washing all the dishes exhausted me. With in a few minutes Abigail just walked inside and just stood there looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did Anna talk to you?"

"About what?" I asked looking over at her confused.

"Nothing." She shook her head. "I just know she said she was wanting to talk to you and I was just coming to make sure everything was ok."
LIAR. My brain instantly called her out due to the tone of her voice. There was something she needed to say but for some reason she was afraid to it just didn't want to. Just like Anna and it was starting to make me mad that something was being kept behind my back.

"Ah, yeah no we didn't get to talk. I was way to busy, she said we'd talk later." I replied deciding I was to tired to call her out on lying to me.

"Oh ok." She replied quietly. "Let me know if you need anything ok." Without giving me a chance to say anything Abigail quickly walked out of my room. Watching the direction she went after she exited my room showed that she went downstairs instead of to her room.

I was to tired to question why she wanted to know what Anna was going to talk to me about, did she know what Anna wanted?

"Stop asking questions" I mumbled to myself. "Just go to sleep."

"You always talk to yourself?" Ashton asked quietly as he walked into my room shutting the door behind him.

"Only when I need expert advice." I giggled. "Now what are you doing?"

"Wanted to make sure you're ok and ask how the hell you got off the roof." He laughed quietly.

"I told you it's my secret and I'm ok just stressing over stuff with one of my friends." I sighed. "She's keeping a secret from me and even my sister knows about it." I replied getting a little annoyed by even thinking about it.