Dissapointment

Jason’s POV

I just arrive at school when I saw Go Hyemi glaring at me. I stop on my tracks getting confused in what I did this time. I never really do anything to her but she keeps giving me those looks. I was about to ignore her when she calls me, so I turn around to face her.

“Are you and Ri-ah dating?” she suddenly asked.

What a straight question from a not so straight girl. I believe there is something wrong with her, the way she looks at things.

“what?” I can’t help but chuckle on her question.

“that question is answereable by yes or no, not with another question. So are you and Ri-ah—“

“No, we’re not”

“but you eat lunch with her?”

“Yes, one time”, I nod as I remember her treating me for lunch but it was just a way to say thankyou.

“you meet her parents?”

‘eh? Where did this question coming from?’

“No”, I answered getting more confused.

“Are you dating her?”

“I already said, No”, I repeated myself.

“good”, she said with her straight, scary face, “I already told you about innocent girl so you better watch your action”, and so she turn away.

Is this still about me managing a fishing ground? Or maybe she’s interested with me?

HAHAHA, very funny Jason, don’t be a fool . She’s definitely not the innocent girl she was talking about.

“What the hell was that?” Nick appear beside me. He hasn’t leave so I guess he heard and saw everything. “interrogation?”, he look at me questioning, “Who is she?”

“the girl I’m talking to you about”, I answered.

“The one who called you a jerk? She looks cute”

“Cute?!?” I look at him in disbelief. How could that girl be cute? “bro, I think you need to go to an eye specialist”, I told him patting his shoulders before entering the campus.

There is only one person that cross in my mind when I heard the world cute and that is the little girl I met when I was seven and still her cuteness is still fresh in my mind like a yesterday memory.

Okay, I’m lying. There is actually two people that cross my mind.

I took the stairs smiling with the lollipop on my lips. I definitely can’t wait for the partnering for the showcase that is something I am looking forward too.

Pilsook’s POV

 “They are not dating”

I was washing my tears stain face in the bathroom when I heard Hyemi's voice from behind. I look up and caught her reflection in the mirror. She was leaning beside the door with her arms crossed on her chest staring directly at me.

“what?” I asked unsure of what she’s talking about.

She started to walk toward me held me by the shoulders and making me turn to face her. I look at her confuse as she stare back at me then sigh.

“Jason and Ri-ah are not dating so stop crying your eyes out”, she then said letting me go.

I felt my world stop to revolve as I was frozen from my place. Hyemi shook her head looking at me before turning around.