~The Audition~

A young girl named Kim Pil Sook who weighs 82 kg was being adore because of her angelic voice. Many people told her to try to attend an art school but there are many who discriminate her because of her weight. Consequently, people try to put her hopes down.

  One day while she was watching her favorite drama while eating pop corn an announcement flashed on the TV screen. Kirin high, the most popular art school in Korea, announced an open audition for the students who wanted to study in their university. The school was really famous for making  big stars in Korea, almost everyone wanted to go to that school but it was really hard to be admitted there. It was said that the audition was really hard and only few are allowed to join, but now their president has already make a way for those people who really wanted to try and show their talents.

 Pil Sook was frozen from her sit. She also do wanted to be admitted in that school for her beloved idol Kim Hyun Joong had also came from the same school.

That night Pil Sook can’t sleep that is why she talked to her beloved boy doll.

“Should I’ll try my luck?” she asked. She roll on her bed for a couple of times trying to think of what should she do. Then she faces Kim Hyun Joong picture beside her bed.

“You’ll look after me, Will you”, she giggled as she stare at Hyun Joong smiling face.

The day for the audition came, Pil Sook let go of a big sigh as she wear her suit. To hide her appearance she decided to wear a sushi costume, the one they use in their shop.

As the auditon started, she waited for her turn nervously.

She sat silently on the bench looking around.

Is it my turn already?” a guy from the side with an English accent said. She looks at him to see that he was talking to another guy who accidentally disturbs him from his sleep.

The other guy look at him curiously he seems that he didn’t understand what he said. The guy didn’t know how to speak English.

shorry”, the guy said scratching his head.

I said is it  my turn?” the other guy repeated.

I am sorry

It’s going to be awhile for you”, Pil Sook interrupted.

Oh, thanks Ms. Sushi. Will you let me know when it's my turn, please”, the guy said as he gave her a wink.

“Okie”, she replies.

After a long wait Pil Sook number has been called. The guy from before look up. 

"Good Luck", he wished to her as she enter the room.

Pil Sook  came into the room , the judges where very curious in her outfit. The girl professor demand her to take off her costume but she insist. The director smile and told her to perform and she sang her song. They where amaze with the enchanting voice coming from her, one of the judge's jaw dropped. After the song one of the professor once again asked her to take off the costume so that they can see her face.

“Will you admit me when I take off the suit?”

“Are you trying to provoke us?”

“No, ma'am”, she said and she finally take off her head dress.

“Oh, my”, someone said.

“We cannot- It’ll be hard to make her famous“, the minister said but the director interrupted him.