One Sided Crush

Pilsook's POV

The showcase ended with a big smile plaster on our face. It was a success though professor Kang admitted it was fake to our parents they somehow understand it and forgave us. I receive a warm hug from mine as they praise how good I was on the stage and that just makes me cry. It was the first time they saw me performing on stage. Yes, the first time that it was really me up there.

I came dashing like a bull toward the studio. As I feel really disappointed that Jonghyun doesn't even shown up during the concert even though he promise me. I tried contacting him but he won't even answer making me mad.

"Yah! Jonghyun", I brag in angrily inside the office looking for my friend but unfortunately it was someone else I found inside the office.

"Oh! Mr. Jang?", I was taken aback to find the old owner there.

"Ah!", I bowed down showing respect "how are you doing?"

"long time no see", he greeted me with a smile.

"Neh!", I answered back as I looks around.

"Are you looking for Jonghyun?"

"Yes"

"hmm, that boy is going to have a busy schedule ahead of him. I guess I should take this back", the old man said as he looks around his old office.

"Eh?"

He smiles "I think you should hear the good news from him"

"But where is he?"

The old man shrugged his shoulders "Maybe he is out there to find you"

---

Jason's POV

"Yah Jason where the freaking hell did you go?" Nick asked over the phone sounding a little bit irritated.

"Uhmm at home, why?"

"What?!?" now he really sounds annoyed. "Yah! What are you doing there you supposed to be in the freaking damn showcase"

I look at my reflection on the TV screen. I was lying lazily on the sofa with the phone on my hand.

"Nothing", I answered feeling bored.

I left the fake showcase and decided to come home since there was nothing fun to do after that.

"Yah imma! Did you know what you just missed", Nick fired back in a loud raging tone making me lean away from phone. Tss! This guy sure know how to blast someone else ear drums.

"Missed? Hmm— you perhaps?" I answer sarcastically.

I doesn't really wanna be reminded about that showcase, at all. I no longer care. I'll just have fun and do things my way from now on.

"Tss this brat wait till I gave you a beating. You need to get your thoughts straight"

"Alright alright, beat me another time around I'm going to sleep", I then told him before ending up the call.

I was about to close my eyes to get some sleep when once again my phone starts vibrating. Gawdh! What else does he wants?

"Oppa!!!", a loud screeching voice came out as soon as I answer the call taking me by surprise. I fall on my side startled.

"Julie?"

"Uhm", she answer in a low tone and then switch it back on again to the loud booming voice. "Yah! ARE YOU CRAZY? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?"

"WHAT?WHAT? WHAT?', I answered back in the same way. I heard her pause as she takes in deep breath. I guess she's calming her nerves. She knew I didn't like it when she's raising her voice on me.